Chapter 14

The day starts with a smiling bunny. Receiving a letter from her best friend since a long time, brought smiles in her pouty lips. Jeongyeon sneaks her hands on her waist, hugging her from behind.

"what's with the lovely smile love?" Jeongyeon rested her chin on her shoulder. Nayeon could only lean to the warmth her wife offers.

"Jihyo sent a letter" taking the letter back to it's envelope.

"What did she say?" she snuggled closer to her neck.

"she's doing fine and she has a heart donor now" She beamed. The bunny was so happy when she read the message saying that her best friend is having her operation sooner.

"that's great to hear Nabong" Jeong lifted her up in joy. Their best friend will finally be cured.

"Yah put me down" the bunny squeaked. Jeongyeon put her down and faced her smiling wife. She can't help but reflect the smile she's having.

"The maknaes will be thrilled" she grinned. Jeong the ever whipped wife of Nayeon leant in to the lips of her happy wife. Kissing her was like a drug that she's been addicted for so long.

"They will" she replied after the kiss. The two decided to celebrate and visit their friend without the knowledge of the three maknaes.

...

Myoui Mina, the ever so cold heiress has her heart melted with a simple smile from her now girlfriend Son Chaeyoung. The two had finished their daily dose of work from both worlds and decided to have a movie marathon on Mina's own theater room. Yes, they have their own theater room.

"Of all movies to watch why must you chose horror Ms. Son?" the penguin deadpan. She's been nagging the cub to watch a movie together but to her dislike, the cub turns out to love horror movies.

"I like it and I've been wanting to watch this particular movie with someone but never had the chance" with that the penguin could no longer argue. It's rare to hear the cub express her own wants and she doesn't have the heart to reject her.

Afraid, she decided to sat beside her girlfriend, hugging her knees. Seeing the gesture, the cub can't help but chuckled to her cuteness. How come I have a very adorable girlfriend? She thought. Extending her arm to wrap around the penguin, she kissed her temple making the penguin blushed so hard.

"You should say something when you're afraid" she cooed. Mina shakes her head.

"No. Let's watch it" directing her attention to the big monitor in front of them. The movie has started. The penguin no longer hugging her knees but instead leaning on the shoulders of the cub. Snuggling so frequently when a terrifying scene came in. Chaeyoung on the other hand is flustered with the penguin's action.