Chapter 15

Mina sat with her hands covering her face. All three of them gathered in her household to have a meeting on where to find the certain missing cub. It can't be Red. No it musn't. She hoped. If the man has the assistant with him then he must have contacted her but he did not which gave them the hope. If something really happened to her I swear to the devil I'll take every last bit of life from them. The heiress was determined to use every connections her family has to eradicate the cartel.

"I called the chief police to ring us if they ever found her" Momo was in the verge of thinking that the cub was indeed taken by the cartel. If not, then her location is still unknown.

"I told my men to look on the cctvs around the area" Sana calmly said. But deep inside, the shiba is worried sick for the cub. She mentally noted to slander whoever harm her.

They already contacted any possible places the cub would go but there's no lead to where exactly she went. Even the two other maknaes doesn't know.

Mina stayed silent. She's blaming herself for the sudden disappearance of her girlfriend. If only I didn't let my anger get through me. She regret. The three sat waiting for any call from their people. Ten minutes passed and the penguin could no longer sit herself and wait.

"I'll go look for her" The other two stood up too. They agreed to search around the area. The three separated and Mina used her own fancy car again. Roaming around the roads of Japan alone wasn't a first to her. She's determined to search every corner of her own country for her lover. I need to find her first before that serpent man. Gaining speed, she looked for a certain cub.

...

The sun has long risen and the light illuminates the room from the wide glass window. The birds chirping became a sweet melody to her morning. She sat up and rub her eyes, completely forgetting that she wasn't on her room. She stretched an arm as if not worrying a little bit about her situation to face.

"You should hurry up you know" The stranger's voice stopped the cub from her thoughts. A struck of realization hit her. Oh shit. She looked to the girl whose leaning on the wall besides the window.

"What time is it?" The taller girl gave her ten fingers. The cub could only widen her eyes. I'm dead. She bolted up and hurried to wear her sweater back.

"Yah Let's eat first. baegopa" The taller pouted. Did Mina already eat? The cub thought. She reached for her phone but only to find it off. The battery died and she didn't bring any charger with her.

"Somi-ah do you have a charger?" Somi nodded and handed her the charger from the drawer.

"I think that won't work though. You broke that last night" The cub then remembered what happened. She mentally slap herself for being so stupid. As what the taller said, it indeed did not work. Sighing she kept the phone in her pocket.