Chapter 9

After Mina recovered from her fever, Chaeng is even more protective to the penguin. When she noticed her schedule is packed she'll try to reschedule it and make it more in a healthier way. The cub wouldn't let her fell sick again. If whatever happened on that day would happen again, she could probably never survive.

Mina knows it. The tiger has been so cautious to her. That the distance between them never disappeared. She's not complaining, since she's the one who made the decision but it started to irritate her. Unlike the cub, the penguin is oblivious to the feeling of falling. Not once she invested her time for such romance, she got handful of things to prioritize. The girl only see it as admiration to her assistant being kind or liking her as her aid. But this one event made her realize that the feelings she have wasn't a friendly like.

"Baby Chaeng!" One of the guest in the event they attend called her. Mina being with her saw the interaction in front of her.

"Somi!" It surprised the penguin that the cub was actually really excited to see the unfamiliar lad. They hugged and the Somi girl kissed her cheeks. Mina seeing the act, furrowed.

"God I missed you so much" The girl exclaimed. The cub seems to forget about her well being.

"I missed you too" They talked for a minute, asking questions like how are each other doing these days. Mina being their audience cleared her throat that brought the attention of the youngers to her. Chae then realized that she's still with Mina.

"Somi this is Myoui Mina my boss and Princess this is Jeon Somi my childhood friend" Chaeyoung's smile radiates. She's happy that she met her friend for not seeing her on tha past two years.

"Woah really? You're Myoui Mina? As in the princess Myoui?" her eyes wide from the realization and surprise. Meeting Mina was rare and a real blessing. Mina flashed her gummy smile, that smile that is so rehearsed for business purposes.

"Yes I am. Nice meeting you Ms. Jeon" Somi smiled to the elegant lady. Her grin was wide enough to make Chaeng chuckled. Her eyes sparkle like she have seen a beautiful gem.

"My pleasure to meet such successful lady, Ms. Myoui" Then the three of them talked about business matters. Chae was glad the two could get along well. She can't believe that her friend is a CEO of a growing company now. Time flies fast, last time we're just kids playing around. She sighed in satisfaction. She's happy to hear her friends success.

"Chaeng, Ms. Myoui, I think I have to leave first. Thank you for your time" They bid their byes and again, Somi kissed Chae, a kiss so near to her lips. Mina could feel something building inside her, frustration, and she doesn't know why. When Somi leave, the two was left with a satisfied grin, well the cub to be precise since Mina don't feel happy at all.

"Let's go home" her voice cold and stern. Chaeyoung then felt confused. She's okay just minutes ago.

"But the party is not yet over princess" she reasoned.

Mina doesn't answer and continued to walk towards the exit. Baffled by the girl's actions, Chaeyoung still followed suit. They walk silently, but Chae could feel her boss is emitting a dark aura. She doesn't know what caused the girl's behavior. Did I do something wrong?