Chapter 7

"Just terminate the contract Ms. Son" She started. They're inside Mina's private room. She really wonder how the girl could suck up staying with her. But one thing for sure she's affected by it because the ever cheerful assistant can't anywhere be seen.

"I won't princess. I stand by my words" Determination on her eyes, Chaeyoung stayed adamant to her promise.

"Let me be frank to you. I am no angel that everyone thought I am, I killed many people, I smuggle illegal things, I cuss whenever I want to, I'm rude and I'm seriously going to add killing assistants to that" Each words carries a weight to it. Chaeyoung look straight to her eyes. Unafraid, even with what the girl said.

"First, you are not an angel but I don't need an angel to serve my loyalty. Second, I know you killed many but you don't kill children that's innocent and one more thing, you kill for a reason princess. Third, yes you smuggle illegal things and you're doing that for your group. I don't expect you doing good as a yakuza. Fourth, you cuss when you're pissed and you're not rude every time. Lastly, I don't really mind being added to the list for you if that makes you believe on my loyalty." She ended her speech with a smile. Mina is skeptical to her answer. Chaeyoung then proceed to continue.

"What I mean is that you're human and if you are good with everything then that won't make you human at all. We're all imperfectly perfect. We have different bad doings and I am in no place to judge. I do see good in you princess. Please don't treat yourself hard for that." She added. Mina couldn't believe her ears when she heard Chaeyoung's resolve. How could this person think of her as such. Mina is confused why she was so patient to her. What did grandfather told her. She thought. It takes Mina to notice her rapid heart beat. She's feeling this way since that incident on her door.

"Don't blame me if you have a change of heart. It takes great sacrifice being with me Ms. Son." She took a folder from her drawer and gave it to Chae. It's her schedule.

"I won't and I know princess" Determined, Chae took the folder and reminded herself to memorize it later.

"Good" Mina is still reluctant about the girl but she decided to trust her. If her grandfather trust her assistanct she might be worthy of it. Still the matter about leaving Japan wasn't an option.

She decided to stop her plan and just go with the flow. Since she knew that sooner or later seeing such horrendous things don't need such plan. It'll take a toll to the cub just like how it did to her. Being by her side is tough enough.

...

Laying by the matress, the two figures is cuddled to each other.

"You think our baby cub will be okay?" Nayeon was worried for Chae. She knows what Myoui Mina does and she could only pray for their cub. Jeongyeon is worried too but she knew better, the cub was a walking angel herself. The taller woman leaned down, kissing the forehead of her wife to sooth her from worries.

"She will. She's tougher than any of us" Jeong reassured. Nayeon could only agree to her and snuggled closely to her neck. Jeong chuckled to her lover.