Chapter 28

Chaeyoung stood with a serious look on her face. She stared at the abandoned hotel thinking of any plan at the moment. Her father is a clever man. He knows what he is doing, going in without a thought would left her dead. She took her briefcase on the passenger seat and opened it. Her twin gun made a view. Taking the gun, she took out the guns on her holster and replaced it with her twins. Holding the normal guns, she took a breath to calm her mind.

Mina and others were coming. She needs to wait for a little more for them. 

...

The moon has ascended. Giving small lights to the dark road. Chaeyoung with a stoic expression on her face, leaning on her car as she was cleaning her gun with much care but her mind is still on her evil father. Resentment, hate, despise, could be seen deep in her eyes but the dullness is there. She's thinking what could her father do to her best friend. Chaeyoung is thinking about what could be the most brutal way of killing a devil. Her train of thoughts got interrupted by a honk from a coming car.

A light came to view. Along with the engine sounds coming closer, she  heard it stop just besides her car. The group of girls walk out from one the cars along with men in black. Chaeyoung put back the guns in her Hollister and faced the other 8. Glancing at the men they had brought, she smiled seeing a chance of a good match to her father.

"I said the best Minari. I didn't say bring all your men" she joked and chuckled. Mina smirks to the statement.

"I don't have weak men. I have the best Yakuza and you know that" she retort. Momo and Sana nodded as well. 

"So what's the plan?" Jeong asked. Chae looked at the distant building from where they stood.

"I need to enter the devil's den now. I want you all to have my back. Just wait for my signal to enter the building" she answered looking at Jeongyeon. She then explained what might or will happen. The girls agreed to her plan and proceed on their role. Mina on the other hand were skeptical on letting the cub go alone. When everyone is busy on what to do, she approached the younger girl. 

"You sure you'll be fine alone?" she asked. All her worries reflects in her eyes. Chaeyoung gave her a smile saying it'll be alright. 

"Yes princess, after this I can finally free myself and comeback to you guys" Chaeyoung sincerely said those words with a hope that it'll really happen. Mina smiled to her words. 

"You better be or I won't stay still and annihilate everyone inside that damn building" Her words made the tiger chuckled. Surely, that's not a lie.  She thought.

"Hai hime-sama" she joked. That end up a smile for the both of them. 

"I hate to say this but it's ready. You can go now Chaeng" Tzuyu came out of nowhere and interrupted the two. 

"Yoda, I still haven't thanked you enough for letting them know about the code" Chae turned her attention towards her other best friend.