~Eclipse~

Riley Biers stepped out of the bar after a night of fun with his friends in Seattle. He looked up and took note of the rain, deciding to take a short cut through the alleys to get home sooner. He had yet to notice the red eyes that were staring into his back.

The red headed leech sprinted towards her prey, knocking him over and sent his cross body flying away from him. He caught sight of his attacker for nearly a second before she disappeared suddenly. He stood up shaken, looking around to hopefully identify the culprit.

"Who's there," he said quietly, turning in every direction to see who it was. "Who's there," he stated slightly louder after he failed to find out who attacked him. He looked down the alleyway in fear, finding nobody. Someone, the red head, grabbed his neck and threw him in the air, causing him to bounce on a window before crashing on the hard concrete a few seconds later.

Riley grunted while standing up, clutching his injured shoulder to aid it. He noticed a camera store across the street that held a few occupants. "Help!" He screamed, running towards the store, only to be intercepted by the girl who was hurting him. He scrambled off the ground, running back to his previous spot across the street.

He absentmindedly started running towards the docks, trying to get away from his attacker. He noticed this when he reached the end of the pier, looking down at the ocean under him. He heard screeching noises around him, making him turn rapidly to find the source.

"What do you want!" He screamed, only to be responded by a bite mark to his hand. He clutched the mark, taking note of the red liquid coming out of his body. Pain shot through his body, making his groan and fall to the ground. He screamed on the ground as the venom went through his body, turning him into the monster Victoria had intended to create.

Authors Note:
I'm backkkkkk! Thanks for being so patient for an update. I've just started my junior year and I'm very excited for this upcoming year but it also means that I will be updating VERY SLOWLY. But I'm so glad I have the support from all of you lovelies!! Love you all!