Chapter 10 - Kilgore

After the night Savitar spent at Caitlin's, he decided to leave as quick as possible due to his unknowing feelings towards her. But as he got to Starlabs, he heard of a murder that happened during the night with the strangest occurrences but he knew who this was without a doubt. Kilgore. A meta human created not that long ago, but already had gotten used to his abilities..."hey you feeling ok?" He looked up to see Barry there with a look of confusion and caution on his face "yeah I'm fine" he muttered lowly as Cisco started to decrypt the code that was at the crime scene "The Cortex's quantum algorithm should decrypt this code in no time that should help us I.D our new hacker. But while we wait, I've got a little welcome back gift for ya." Cisco gleed as he walked back over to where he pulled down a sheet revealing Barry's new costume. Savitar rolled his eyes and leaned back up against the wall only just hearing what was coming out of their mouths. After a minute Barry soon left which left only Savitar, Iris and Caitlin in the room "must be nice...having Barry back?" Caitlin was the first to speak as Savitar looked up in annoyance "y-yea it is.." Iris stuttered out as Savitar rolled his eyes more moving into the med bay where had his wrist gauntlets laying on the bedside table. He clamped them down around his wrists before the alarm started blaring throughout the building, he walked in and saw Caitlin mere seconds from chaging before Savitar grabbed ahold of her hand which made her eyes turn Immediately coco brown as savitar ran both her and iris to where a breach was being opened inside star labs, he ran around placing some of the weapons they use as savitar stood in front of them awaiting for what was to come and Wally soon ran in standing between Caitlin and Iris "woah woah woah hold your fire" Cisco came rushing in as just then Gypsy came with a smirk on her face "hey!" She spoke excitedly before looking into the eyes of the very man she fought 6 months ago "what the hell is he doing here?" She asked angrily, preparing to fire at him."he's different...I think. He's not the same guy we fought" Cisco told her gently as Savitar merely smirked and walked away "in my eyes he's a monster. Always has been. Always will be" he heard her last words before leaving earshot and moving to the corridor as he ran his hand along the smooth stone walls. Him? A monster? She was right...doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

A few hours later
We finally had a lock on Quan's and Deacon's location, due to not being trusted enough, Savitar remained in the cortex with the rest of team flash as Barry and Wally went to face Kilgore. We lost communication with him due to Kilgore having access to the suits new gadgets. A minute later the phone rang "you have a collect call from 'Guys help me'" Barry's voice yelled over the phone. "CISCO!" "babble protocol activated" Cisco's voice spoke from within the suit "what? Cisco what's the babble protocol? Why am I ticking?" Barry asked hurriedly. "Its the self destruct sequence." Cisco told them all softly "the what?" Joe's and Caitlin's voice shouted in unison. "I'm sorry have we not faced an evil version of Barry before my mistake!" He yelled out to the others whilst showing off Savitar who was standing opposite side of him who couldn't say he blamed Cisco and actually smirked slightly. "Barry. You need to throw a lightning bolt" iris spoke to him as she glanced up at Savitar "at what?" Barry asked them through the phone. "...Yourself" Savitar told the rest of them "it might short circuit the suit, give back all control to Barry" he told them "or set off the self destruct early" "or might even stop his heart" Cait and Cisco both gave them possible scenarios. Iris then told Barry that he could do it. Then we heard it. The sound of Barry's run and lightening crackling. "Ugh!" He yelled out as there was a window shattering. "Barry!?" Savitar yelled out. Taking everyone by surprise. There was a few minutes of silence before they heard his voice come through the intercom "I have him." He sounded tired as the rest of team flash let out a sigh of relief.

An hour has passed and Savitar was now leaning against the balcony of Star Labs, taking in the cold winter air and clutching his chest as his speed was screwing with him and his body. Cisco had finally went on that date with Gypsy, Joe Barry and Iris had went to visit Deacon in Iron Heights, that had only left Savitar and Caitlin in Star Labs. He just then heard the door creak open and let go of his chest as he heard the soft sound of heels getting closer, and closer. "So that was an eventful day" she spoke in a joking manner as Savitar chuckled at this "yeah...it was um...definitely something" he said, still thinking of last night. "Your still thinking of it aren't you?" She asked, looking down at her feet. Savitar turned around and leaned against the railing "...why would I be thinking of anything else?...I just...I don't know how to feel Cait...my last love betrayed me...made me feel unwanted or died right in front of me...I don't like getting close to people.." he told her, looking into her coco brown iris' "I know the feeling...everyone I've gotten with has died, betrayed, left or either both...I think if we give each other time...we'll see where it could go.." she softly spoke. He nodded softly as he turned back out to the city, Caitlin just then walked beside him, placed her hand over his and gave him one of her most warmest smiles he's ever seen. They both stood there, without a care in the world. Just them. No team flash. No meta humans. Nothing.

Just Them.

//sorry for such the long wait I was struggling with other accounts, college and work and trying to think of a way to include Savitar in without making it too easy for Team Flash