Chapter 18 - Flash Time

Finally things were as they meant to be, Savitar was back with Caitlin once again and now he had harnessed every ounce of ancient power from the stone, he was more powerful than ever.

He still did feel uncomfortable with all the stares everyone gave them, especially Barry. He seemed to have a look of sadness, jealousy even. Savitar couldn't care for his jealousy, he had his chance to be with Caitlin a long time ago but he kept pawning over Iris, which Savitar now sees was a mistake.

Finally things could be better for them, no more hiding, no more pretending. They loved each other and they didn't care who knew.

Savitar decided to run around the world to test his limits and it was at this moment when his comms started to come back online which is when he heard the sound of Iris' voice calling to him "Savitar where are you? Theres a shoot out by wade airfield." Iris told him through the static as he let out a shaky breath and muttered a soft "I'll be there"

He thought to himself carefully of what his life had become, helping the same people he was destined to destroy. Was he sure this is the right choice? Definitely not but regardless of what his destiny was, he had everything he needs, nothing was going to change that.

As he began to enter Central City, he felt a shift slightly as if the world had stopped around him, as he entered the hanger and saw Barry with Jesse he growled slightly "what happened?" He asked coldy as Jesse looked on in horror  at who was in front of them.

"Your him, your Savitar" she answered, clenching her fists, running at him just as he simply moved to the side, preventing her from falling "this can all be explained later but we can not waste time now" Savitar told her calmly as Barry gave her a look of agreement as she pushed away from him "fine, just keep him away from me" she replied as they all went to examine the bomb that was seconds away in real time from exploding

They all spent a minute bickering over the situation at hand until the idea came to them all 'Jay Garrick' Jesse left to go get him and explain Savitar's presence.

Savitar and Barry both turned to each other before glancing to Cisco "Barry what about Cisco?...he surely knows something about it" Savitar suggested as Barry glanced up slightly "oh my God that's genius" he exclaimed as he went over to Cisco taking him by the shoulder and showing him the bomb. Savitar lingered behind, walking over to Frost, slowly caressing her arm "I don't know if I can save you this time..." he muttered softly as she remained still, frozen in time.

Savitar quickly pulled off his mask as he wiped his forehead clean of sweat, what was happening to him? He couldn't explain it and before he knew it Barry was gone, he had been gone for what seemed like ten minutes.

He soon came back with Jay Garrick and Jesse Quick just as Savitar did as Barry did with Cisco and brought Frost into flash time "woah how long have you been able to do that?" He asked as Jay and Jesse looked on with surprise. "Ever since our fi-" "well well Savi, I see all these frozen bodies around me and this time it's not my fault" Frost cut him off, smirking slightly as Savitar bit the inside of his cheek "would you just take a look at this" Savitar told her demandingly as she raised her brow "you want me to submit to you? That ain't gonna happen this time" she answered seductively as Jesse asked "what's she mean this time?" Savitar quickly dragged Frost away "never mind what she means! We need you to cool down a nuclear reaction, reaching beyond critical" he replied bringing her to the bomb "your insane right?" She chuckled coldy as Savitar's grip tightened more "Frost." She was surprised at his action, he looked drained and looked as if he was seconds away from losing his patience "very well, let's give it a whirl" she answered coolly as she used her Frost abilities to attempt freezing the bomb completely before failing "not exactly what I expected" she said just as the shell of the bomb suddenly fractured become a bright yellow "try again" Barry told her as she did so, failing to freeze it before becoming weaker and falling against Savitar "no no no, your burning up" he exasperated as he took her back to her original spot "I'm gonna let go of you now" but just before he did so, she held onto his arm tightly "please Savitar...don't let Caity die" she said as Savitar cupped her cheek lightly "I'm not going to let that happen" he answered her before letting her go  freezing her back in place.