Chapter 22 - Honeymoon

This was it, Savitar and Caitlin were now checking into their honeymoon suite for a whole week and they have ever been happier "wow...I've never gotten to this stage in marriage" Caitlin joked as she dropped her luggage onto the ground as Savitar chuckled softly "and do you regret it being with me?" He retored back as Caitlin snaked her arms around his neck.

"Does Cisco have a crush on me?" She asked gently "no?" He questioned himself as she giggled lightly, pecking his lips "theres your answer" she told him, unpacking her bags and enjoying their moment.

"We should go to a karaoke bar later tonight, recreate some of those memories together" Caitlin suggested as Savitar raised his brow gently "you know what?...ok I'll do it I just need to stop you from drinking too much" he chuckled softly as Caitlin playfully tackled him onto the bed "do not make me punish you" she purred softly as Savitar flipped them over and smirked widely "oh we'll see Cait" Savitar said coolly as he kissed her passionately leading them both to the bed.

Hours later
Savitar now stood on the balcony looking over the small city of Venice, feeling the cool breeze against his bare chest feeling every muscle in his body tighten slightly as Caitlin laid in the bed, the silk sheets wrapping around her slim figure."Sebastian Allen" a powerful voice tore Savitar from his mind as he span around to see the one Barry claimed was called The Monitor "what a charming spectacle your marriage was, I must say i knew you were gonna do wonders" he told him as Savitar stood on equal ground to the supposed 'god'. Savitar on the other hand held no fear in his heart "you must be the one who screwed around with our earth a week ago, I must say you don't look threatening" Savitar told The Monitor "call me Mar Novu, I know who you are" The man told him as Savitar leaned up against the railing "I'm here to warn you about a coming Crisis, one you will unfortunately suffer tremendously through" Mar Novu told him as Savitar raised his brow "I've been told, what I don't understand is how I didn't die when I should've been erased from time..." Savitar muttered out as Mar Novu chuckled softly "simple, I prevented it. You are destined for so much more than to be Mr Allen's rival. A year from now we will be at war with a larger threat you can't begin to comprehend, don't stop training if you wish to keep your family safe." Mar Novu revealed as he suddenly disappeared right in front of Savitar. "What the hell?" He muttered to himself silently.

Soon Caitlin woke up and dressed herself with a big beaming smile on her face, Savitar refrained from telling Caitlin his experience with The Monitor, he wanted her not worry.

Right now the couple made their way to a somewhat close karaoke bar, ordering a small round of shots before Savitar made his way to the stage as Tell Me Why by Three Days Grace began to play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd I wind up here again?
It's like I'm always getting blood on my hands
All it takes is one and I'm gone and a thousand 'til the end
How'd I wind up here again?

You take me to the edge
You push me too far
You watch me slip away
I'm holding on too hard

Tell me why!
Does everything that I love get taken away?
From me!
Why does everything that I love get taken away?
You take me to the edge
Push me too far
Watch me slip away
Holding on too hard
Tell me
Why does everything that I love get taken away?
From me?

How come nothing ever lasts?
It goes from good to bad to worse so fast
All it takes is one and I'm gone and you can't erase the past
How come nothing ever lasts?