kiss

I wake up in my bed, cuddling Eevee.

The events of earlier this morning come back to me bit by bit, and I realize I didn't have any nightmares.

I yawn, happy to get a good night sleep for once.

But how? I almost always have the dream.

What happened after I fell asleep? Did James carry me here? That's the only logical explanation.

I blush, wishing I was awake for that.

And why? Why did he do that? He could've woken me up and made me walk.

I hear the gentle downpour of rain on my cracked window. I stretch and roll over, not wanting to leave the cozy caccoon Eevee and I have made.

I jump when I see a face inches next to mine, a face that belongs to James.

I look down to see his arm draped over my waist, how did I not notice it before?

Despite feeling slightly strange about the whole situation, I cuddle up into his chest, my fingers loosely curled against his chest.

I feel extremely uncomfortable doing this, but it felt right. I shift my left up, wrapped around his waist.

It sends a shiver down my spine, the feeling of his... Self slightly pressing into me.

But I like it. I leave my leg up, as it's pretty comfortable.

I wake up hours later, something shaking me gently.

My eyes fly open, and I remember seeing James, and what I did.

I look down, my leg is still wrapped around him.

"O-oh sorry, i-" I move my leg off him, but it stops abruptly. His hand grips my thigh, and I look up questioningly.

His eyes have that fire in them, the passionate, confident fire. It's kind of attractive to be honest.

"What are you-" "kiss me!" He says, his pupils are slightly dilated.

"W--" I'm cut off by an unknown feeling. Something presses against my lips, making my stomach churn.

I close my eyes as a natural reaction, letting myself relax. He kisses me again, locking his lips onto my bottom one.

I feel a growing urge inside me... It's a new feeling. A feel his hand caress my cheek, making me feel trapped.

I pull back, leaving him looking dazed.

"Uh..." I try to explain, but I'm so overwhelmed. His expression changes.

"Did I do something wrong?" He frowns.

"No, no, you were great, I just... I need some air." I slide out of bed and rush outside, closing the door behind me.

My lips feel cold and exposed, they seemed to have quickly adapted to the feeling of another pair pressed against them.

I decide to take a little walk, the sun Is now high above me, beating down on my shoulders.

I guess James does like me after all. Or maybe he just likes my body. But why would he? I'm not special. My chest is a b/s (boob size) cup, I'm not sure if that good or bad.

My butt is pretty curvy, and my hips are wide, making me curve everywhere. My waist is small, but my skin isn't super tan or anything.

My stomach is flat, but that's about the only good quality I can come up with.

But why do I like him?

Before I can subconsciously answer my question, I feel myself falling. I try to catch myself, but face plant directly into the dirt.

"Ouch." I mumble as I lift my face up.

There's alot of things I didn't expect to see standing in front of me, but Pikachu was by far the least expected.

"Uh...hi pikachu!" I sit up quickly, and be throws the fruit down he was about to Chow down in.

"Pika..." He warns.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I fell, I wasn't trying to kidnap you!" I wave my hands in front of me dismissively, as I jump to my feet.

"Chuuuu!" A flash of yellow strikes me, making me unable to move.

"Aaaaaaa!" I yelp, half from pain and half from utter surprise.

"Pikachu what's going on?" I hear a voice. He releases me, sending me to the ground.

I struggle to hold myself up on my hands and knees, I look up to see ash and friends towering over me.

"It's her again. She's with team rocket!" The girl points out.

"I'll bet she was trying to steal our Pokemon!" The Brunette accuses.

"No...I wasn't..." Speaking takes so much effort.

I use all my energy to stand to my feet,
Breathing heavily as I do.

"I was just taking a walk." I bend over to rest with my hands on my knees.

"Yeah right. We're not letting you get away this time!" He yells, all 3 of them pulling out their Pokeballs.

I look up, and decide the best decision for this situation,

Is to run for home.

I spin around and take off, hearing a shout behind me. I force myself to move, even though my body is still slightly paralyzed from the shock.

I don't stop until I reach the cabin, and even then I make sure I'm inside, my back pressed against the door, until I know I'm safe.

"Where'd you run off to?" Meowth's voice sends a shooting pain in my head.

I look up to the three curious faces, my face burning from embarrassment as my gaze lands on James.

"Uh... I thought I saw a Dratini." I say simply.

"Dratini?!" Jessie almost chokes on her rice ball.

"Why didn't ya catch it?" Meowth demands.

"Oh uh... Turns out it was just a Weedle." I'm not sure how anyone could mistake a Weedle for a Dratini, but it's the first thing I thought of.

"Nice goin." Meowth complains, biting into a rice ball.

My gaze falls on James, who didn't react like the others, since he knows there reason.

I force myself to look away, as I drop to my knees around the little table, digging into the breakfast already prepared.

I try not to look at James, it would just make things more awkward. This is gonna be a long day.