sleep

I can't sleep, I keep tossing and turning, missing feeling his warm body next to me.

All evening he barely said a word to me. I glare at the ceiling, trying to remember how it felt, having his arms around me, and lips pressed against mine.

I miss him. He's right in the other room, but it's the same if he were a million miles away.

I can't stand this. I look over, my clock reads 1:54. I throw the covers off, and climb out of bed.

I carefully step over growly, Abra, and Charmander, who are all laying on my extra blanket.

I slip on my shorts and hoodie, and step out into the hall.

I'm acting recklessly, but in the back of my mind, I have a feeling that he misses me too.

Or he doesn't, and won't answer his door.

Either way, I find myself knocking, gentle and quickly. I wait to hear foot steps, but they don't come.

I press my ear against the door, but all I hear is silence.

I try to contain my sadness from pouring out my eyes, as I begin to walk back to my room.

But as I reach for my door knob, I hear a door creak open.

I turn, and see James's tired looking face.

I walk back over. "James, i-i'm sorry. Please don't be mad when I do this." I beg, and stand on my tip toes, kissing him on the lips.

He doesn't resist, but he didn't kiss back either. Am I going something wrong? I have no idea.

I begin to pull back, before being swept up by his arm, wrapped around my waist, pulling me up towards him.

I allow myself to melt into his embrace, and my kisses become softer and sloppier.

I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair.

He pulls me closer, our bodies touching everywhere.

He takes a step back, with me still wrapped up in his arm.

My stomach jumps from excitement of where this is heading.

He closes the door, the click of it closing make my Blood run cold, in a good way.

I'm all his tonight. I have to pull back, because I can't seem to catch my breath.

I pull away, slowly opening my eyes.

"You're not gunna run away this time, are you?" He jokes I'm a hushed voice.

I laugh gently, linking my fingers around his neck, my arms suspended loosely.

"What now?" I say, glancing at his lips every few seconds.

"We could go to bed." He says, smiling sleepily.

"Yeah, okay." I chuckle softly. We break apart, and he walks over to his bed.

My feet stay planted in place, despite my attempts to move them. He turns back to me.

"Hm?" He hums in question. I start to grow nervous, I'm not sure why.

"Um, could we... I mean... Eevee..." I stutter over my words, still not exactly sure what I'm trying to say myself.

He looks up, seeming to understand, though I'm not sure how he can.

He walks over, his Green eyes glimmer, so much so that it looks like they're shining.

"Come on." He walks by me, opening the door. I walk out, leading him to my room.

I've wanted to do this since I met him. An almost childish giddyness rises in me, making me smile hugely.

We step over the little Pokemon, and crawl into bed. He sits up against the bed frame, and I immidiatly cuddle up into his chest.

He wraps his arm around me to rest on my hip bone. I reach for his other hand, interlacing our fingers.

I sigh, feeling completely relaxed.

The only thing to be heard is each other's breathing, and the crickets outside my window.

I imagine what it would feel like, to slide up into his lap.

Not exactly in a sexual way, but just being so close to him, feeling him everywhere, not an inch of my body he isn't holding.

Never feeling lonely again. Never feeling the cold absence on my skin, only the warm pressure of another soul.

His body is limp, his breathing even. Knowing he's asleep, gives me enough confidence to look up at him.

He's beautiful. I don't know if men are really supposed to be beautiful, but he is. His emerald green eyes that shine when he gets excited or has a witty comeback, the way his lavender hair flows so smoothly, how it smells of, well, lavender. I love to play with the ends of his silky locks when we embrace, I live the feeling of his body cradling mine when we sleep. Knowing that it's him, it's James, the one who comforts me when I'm sad and makes me blush merely from his heavy gaze.

I realize that I could die tomorrow, and never get to do the things I want to.

The thought alone gives me the confidence I need to slide up into his lap, straddling him.

He didn't wake up, which is fine by me. I just want to be close. I lean forward, my body pressed against his, and lay my head on his chest, bringing my arms around his neck.

He takes in a deep breath from his nose, and I think for a second he woke up.

Maybe he did, but all he does is wrap his arms around my back, holding me closer.

I fall asleep with a smile, slowly drifting back into the dream.

Sorry it's so short, but next one will be a doozy!

Is that even a word idk