CHAPTER THREE

It had been a shock for Quinn, just the first sight of her best friend, who was not acting like himself

It had been a shock for Quinn, just the first sight of her best friend, who was not acting like himself. She had waited at their lockers since it was next to each other, but she was left stranded as the first bell rang.

She knew she should have approached him when she first saw him, but she couldn't not when she was looking at someone who seemed like a stranger.

Quinn walked into class in hope for the moment to at least talk to him, but when she came into the class, he was seated far away from his usual seat.

He didn't even take a moment to turn to her or acknowledge her since he was busy talking to people in their class that never even spoke a word to him before. She almost gagged at the sight of the cocky smirk he had been wearing, and she felt the feeling of infuriation build up inside of her.

She sat in her usual seat deciding to play the same game on whatever he was playing. If he was going to openly ignore her, she was going to do the same.

It was the moment when Quinn realized her life revolved around Isaac a lot more than it should, and now that he was slowly drifting away, she was lost.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, as Quinn had been pushed so far from Isaac since he was getting deeply involved with his pack. She had watched him cosy up to Erica Reyes who had also had a sudden glow up as he did.

Then there it came, when Isaac's father was murdered and Isaac had become a prime suspect on the death. She had watched him get taken in for questioning and decided to prove he was innocent knowing Isaac had no ability in him to ever kill someone.

Although, it was all for nothing when there had been news of him escaping, and he then became a fugitive.

It all eventually died down, and Isaac was innocent of it all which despite them not being friends anymore, she was still glad for him.

It was a normal day at school for Quinn as she waited in the halls like usual since Isaac was at his locker. It had become the turn of events over the past months where she never went to her locker if he was at his.

When she waited, she had noticed Allison Argent had ended up making her way over to his locker, and Quinn had just been left to watch them flirt. It had been a while now, that Isaac and Allison were becoming something more.

Quinn watched her ex-best friend fall in love, and on the same occurrence, Scott had to watch his ex-girlfriend do the same. It was like there was a signal for the two, as they locked eyes for a split second and both felt the pain.

Scott put on a fake smile and she returned it, as they both turned away to the new blooming love forming in the middle of the school hallway.

The two of them ended up bumping into each other later that day, and the feel of their broken hearts had somehow created a magnetic force that pulled each other together.