CHAPTER FIVE

When Scott and Quinn had spent their lunch together, a certain blond wolf was watching and listening to the entire time

When Scott and Quinn had spent their lunch together, a certain blond wolf was watching and listening to the entire time. He had nearly wolfed out at the sight having to quickly leave and not watch it any longer.

Though, what right did Isaac have to act jealous, when he pushed her away. Quinn deserved to make her own choices, especially since he took the choice of ruining their friendship.

The number of times Derek had scolded him to stay away, and the number of times he found himself standing outside her house.

Why couldn't he just act for himself for once?

So, he did the one thing he could think of as a coping mechanism and it was to focus his own mind on someone else, which was Allison. Just like the Argent, she had sought out to him not being able to be with Scott.

It was wrong for both of them, but just like them, Scott and Quinn had done the same. It was all completely wrong, and all completely childish, how they all chose to turn a blind eye and seek comfort from the thing that is right before them.

Nothing was stopping them from turning back to the people they should be with, but they were all cowards, not wanting to face their realities.

Quinn was still unaware of the entire supernatural world, but for the most of it, Scott didn't push her away like how Isaac had done. The two had quickly become good friends and often found themselves spending a lot of time together.

She still didn't make it in their inner circle, but she did become friends with Stiles and Lydia. As for Allison and Isaac, Quinn was never around when they were, thanks to Scott.

He knew he couldn't force her to make them friends again, like how he kind of did with Allison. They were still friends even if they loved each other, while Isaac and Quinn were still left in the same spot of being nothing but strangers.

"Isaac has no idea does he" Stiles looked over to Scott who was sprawled over his bed.

He leaned his head up and tilted his head to his best friend," No idea of what?"

Stiles rolled his eyes," About you and Quinn"

Scott sat up in the bed sitting on the edge of it," It's like you say there's something going on" He told Stiles making him sit down on the chair groaning.

"You can't pull that with me, Scott! I'm your best friend and I'm also observant, you know this" He waved his hand grumbling.

Scott closed his eyes for a moment and then threw himself back on his bed," Isaac will think it is my way of getting back at him for going for Allison"

"Are you?" Stiles asked

Scott frowned," No, it's not, it's just" He got back up and looked at him," Quinn makes me forget the pain, and-My God it sounds like I'm using her-Doesn't it"

Stiles lifted his hand to his mouth not knowing how to answer him," It's a square" Scott looked at his friend confused while he continued to explain," Allison goes for Isaac because she can't be with you, and Isaac is the same since he can't be with Quinn. Then vice versa"

Scott grabbed his pillow covering his face groaning at the realization for the conundrum they were all in.