CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

It was a silent reconciliation between Isaac and Quinn, and it was a sight to see them by each other's side at school

It was a silent reconciliation between Isaac and Quinn, and it was a sight to see them by each other's side at school. Since the two of them being known for their sudden 'glow-ups' it was only normal for them to be once again the talk of the school.

There was still a wall between them, one that they knew would stay up for a while, but they didn't let it give a reason for them not to try and rekindle the friendship that had broken for a while.

Quinn had found herself feeling a little awkward when she sat with the group, since the last time she actually spoke to them, was during her confrontation with Ethan. Stiles and Lydia were easy to talk to but Scott and Allison were where she felt her nerves grow.

She knew things between her and Scott were still on edge since they did break up only a few weeks ago. It was not like they wanted to continue their relationship, but the feeling of knowing that they didn't end things on proper terms was still fresh in their minds.

Isaac was not making it easy on her being insecure every time she and Scott looked each other's way. Regardless of Quinn being honest about how she felt for the McCall, Isaac was still jealous at the thought of them.

Since he and Allison were no longer continuing their 'complicated relationship' as to what Lydia called it. The two of them went back to normal on being just simply friends. He found himself getting angry at any male-besides Stiles that spoke to Quinn.

She noticed the actions, but she was only left to getting confused-since he never has done it before.

It was clear to Lydia, being as observant as she always is, that the two of them had too much sexual tension-which she shared quietly to Allison who also agreed. The pair of them were pretty much wearing signs on their heads that said 'I am in love with Isaac/Quinn' but both of them were very oblivious to it.

The question was when exactly did the pair of them even have those feelings for each other?

Was it just recent? Or...has it been existent since they were kids? Quinn and Isaac were probably the only ones that could answer that question.

Quinn found herself looking at the twins who she had yet to properly speak with. She had learned from Lydia that they were trying to join Scott's pack, and she couldn't help but feel sad from the idea. She knew it was something that wasn't going to be easy since the number one rule was not to 'Kill anyone', and the twins had broken that rule many times, and probably wouldn't hesitate to break it anytime soon.

The situation was not easy since Scott was having trouble transforming, Allison with her hallucinations and Stiles not knowing if he's awake or not. She only learned that since they sacrificed themselves to save their parents, Scott's boss mentioned that they had opened doors which would be almost like a Beacon to the dark side. It was only the beginning-despite all of the things they went through with Ms Blake and her former pack.

"Do you still talk to them?" Isaac asked getting the attention of everyone in the group.

She hated the idea of their eyes on her, but she answered anyway," No, I haven't spoken to them since..." She trailed off not having to finish her sentence knowing they'd get what she was going to say.

"Do you want to?" He questioned making her look down to her hands that were placed on the table.

"I should-but maybe I shouldn't," She said nervously

"I don't see why you shouldn't" Lydia leaned on her palm, making Isaac look at her confused why she'd even say that, but he then noticed the rest of the pack coming in agreement with her suggestion.

"No one controls your choice in the matter Quinn" Lydia explained while nudging her head to the direction of the twins," From what I have seen, they were pretty protective over you during the time with Ms Blake"

"But she" Isaac spoke up but quickly went silent to the glare she sent him

"No offence Isaac, but you are the last person who has a say in this" She huffed making him recoil back grimacing. Quinn pats his back gently but then let out a breath.

"I'll speak with them" She kept her eyes on Isaac who she knew wanted to disagree, but held his tongue," You can be with me Isaac if it worries you so much" He quickly smiled at her words making her mirror the gesture.

"Though I expect you to be on your best behaviour, or else" She kept her smile that now had a different meaning.