CHAPTER SIX

Isaac walked over to the lunch table the pack usually were sat, and only came to find Lydia and Stiles

Isaac walked over to the lunch table the pack usually were sat, and only came to find Lydia and Stiles. He looked around for Scott having wanted to talk to him about a few things, only to find he was not around.

"Hey, where's Scott?" Isaac asked as he put his bag on the table sitting down looking at the pair.

Lydia just shrugged her shoulder while she continued to read her book while Stiles who was on his phone spoke up," Probably with Quinn like usual"

A sharp kick was sent to the males shin, from Lydia making him wince and look at her, but the moment he saw her face he knew he fucked up.

Stiles fumbled dropping his phone when he looked at Isaac who had a look of confusion," I'm sorry-What did you say?"

Stiles swore to himself and thrashed his arms around," Pft-I didn't say anything-You know whatever comes out of my mouth never makes sense-and I'm rambling-"

Lydia sighed in defeat and looked up the Isaac," It's most likely what Stiles had said. Scott is probably going to meet up with Quinn"

"I didn't know they hung out often, maybe friends yeah but-" was all Isaac said

Stiles tapped his fingers on the table shaking his leg," Well I wouldn't say their friends" Once again, Stiles was kicked in the shin, from Lydia who gave him a 'wth' are you saying.

"Then what are they?" Isaac asked

Stiles had wanted to facepalm so hard but just raised his hand midair froze in place," You're kidding me, right?" Stiles raised his voice

Lydia looked his direction," Stiles" she warned him quietly

"No-Lydia, Isaac can't possibly be this stupid right? I mean come on! If they are not friends?! What is the most you get out of that?!" Stiles threw his hand forward frustrated making the Strawberry Blond want to just throw anything to stop him from saying anything more.

Lydia eventually gave up and looked at Isaac," They're dating" was all she said as she watched Isaac furrow his brow

"What? For how long?! Since when did it start? Why didn't he tell me-"

The Strawberry blond raised her hand cutting off Isaac as she looked at him," You're not allow to do that" She told him making him look at her frowning

"What?"

"You can't pull any of that," She gestured her hand to him," You have no right to question Scott about this, and especially if it has anything to do with Quinn" Stiles looked over to Lydia and back to Isaac, slightly sliding away in the bench knowing what was going to take place.

"What but she is my-" Isaac raised his voice but Lydia cut him off

"Your what? Isaac? Last time I checked, you and her are nothing but strangers. You made a damn well job of it months ago, when you decided to stop talking to her"

"It was to protect her!" Isaac exclaimed

Lydia glared at him," that's what you say, but what about Quinn's side? How would you have felt if the person who you solely relied on and cared about just stopped talking to you one day? I may not have known her personally as well as you, but I knew as much how you two were close-but to me, it seems like that wasn't important enough for you" Isaac had stormed off the moment Lydia said her last word satisfied with her rant.