CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

After Quinn and Isaac had officially got together, things didn't go planned for everything to be back to normal-and that meant for everyone in the pack

They had gone through hardships with the demon that took over Stiles, known as the Nogitsune-and it led to the most unfortunate and horrible night they had all to experience.

The loss of Allison Argent and Aiden Steiner.

Each and every one of them had put themselves in the blame for their deaths, and it had caused their final battle with the Nogitsune to be one leading to anger and infuriation.

Once it was over, Quinn and Isaac had just wanted to get away, they just couldn't take what Beacon Hills was doing to them.

"I hate it here" Quinn started as she had herself sitting on a lone armchair in her own bedroom, with Isaac laying on her bed.

The toll of the two losses was greatly overtaking the couple, that it was hard for them to even step out for fresh air without feeling like the world was trying to take back the control it had over them.

Isaac had burned Quinn's words in his own head as she shifted his body turning to her, waving his hand for her to join in on the bed. She looked at him for a moment and got out of the chair she was sat in for hours feeling her body practically screaming at her for doing such a thing.

Once she joined him on the bed, he sat up clasping her hands, both facing each other," Then let's ditch this town, Quinn" He spoke up running his hand on her cheek," Let's leave"

She looked at him keeping silent for a good few minutes until the words finally formed through her throat "Wouldn't it be like we are running away?"

"From what? Exactly?" He questioned

"From the pack, Isaac-just like us, they feel the pain we do as well"

"I know they are, but let's face it, Quinn, Beacon Hills is just not for us-and it hasn't been from day one. I wouldn't see us leaving this place as running away. I see it as you and I finally-and officially taking these restraints that our past had a tight hold on us" Isaac explained to Quinn

"Beacon Hills has only been kind to us at rare moments" Quinn finally admitted," And I am grateful for them, but you might just be right, but Isaac how are we both going to make it out there? We are hardly making it now"

"We'll be fine Quinny, we can do it" He reassured her doubts laying on the bed pulling her down with him," As long as I have you by my side, we can defeat all those hardships"

Quinn chuckled, and for Isaac, it was music to his ears not having heard the sound since the passing of their dear friends.

"I never realized how much of a sop you are Izzy" She teased poking his cheek

He rolled his eyes at her teasing and looking back to her," So, do you want to leave?"

"And where are we going to go?" She challenged him

"I don't know, London maybe?"

"London?" Her voice cracked as she saw Isaac who had a smile forming on his face.

It was one of their promises.

"I want to live in London, Izzy," A young Quinn told him as they both laid in the grass beside the flowing river that they had spent hours scavenging for treasure.

"London?" The young male turned to her," Why London?"

"Because my mom and dad met there-well that was what it said in one of their journals" Quinn sat up," My parents had said in their own handwriting that it was the place where they found themselves-and maybe we can do the same"

"Okay" Isaac sat up grinning lifting his pinky," I promise, that one day, we will both go to London"

Quinn had given him a toothy grin connecting her pinky with his own.

"I can't believe you remember that" Quinn sat up looking down at him as he stayed laying in bed," Of all the promises we made, I honestly almost forgot that one"

"I remember every single one of them Quinn" He locked his eyes with her own," Not a single Promise have I forgotten"

"Not even one?"

He smiled sitting up lightly placing a kiss on her lips," Not a single one"

"God, I love you so much, Isaac Lahey"

He grinned pulling her down with him on the bed,"I love you more, Quinn Marino"