CHAPTER TWELVE

Scott had not expected seeing the text message from Quinn on his Saturday night to actually hurt him

Scott had not expected seeing the text message from Quinn on his Saturday night to actually hurt him. He knew that there was a high chance that the pair would end up breaking up-but he expected to be in person, and not through text.

Also, the thing that hurt him the most was the fact that she said 'I don't think we can continue to be friends-it would be weird' When he showed Stiles the message, it was only natural that the Stilinski found it very suspicious.

"I don't see it Stiles" Scott shook his head laying on his bed while Stiles looked at the phone like it was a piece of evidence.

"It just doesn't seem like her" Stiles looked up," Quinn is like a rabbit! I think it's not even physically possible for her to just throw away friendship because of a simple break-up"

"Simple?" Scott narrowed his eyes

"Oh, come on man, you two don't even have romantic feelings for each other" Stiles waved his hand looking back down to the phone

"What makes you say that?"

Stiles tore his eyes away from the phone," Come on man-you two may have kissed and done-whatever you did, but I'm pretty sure that you two knew from the start it was not going to become serious"

"There was a chance"

"Highly unlikely buddy-but seriously, something it not right about this and I know it"

Scott groaned laying back on his bed," Maybe it's for the best"

"No way" Stiles rejected his words," I mean the break-up maybe, but friendship? Hell, no Scott, she is our friend and there is no way that we're just going to pull an Isaac"

"Pull a-" Scott sat up," What?"

Stiles deadpanned at him, shifting his body on the chair," An Isaac"

Scott shook his head changing the subject, "I'm saying it's probably for the best-especially with the Alpha Pack in town"

"Come on Scott" Stiles raised his voice in frustration," Quinn doesn't deserve a repeat of what Isaac did"

"Well," Scott leaned on his hands that were clasped," What do I do?"

"Easy, just approach her at school tomorrow, and be all- 'I am not going to stop being friends-blah blah"

"It's easier said than done" He mumbled

"Oh, come on, you've experienced much scarier things, why is this so hard?" Stiles questioned

Scott looked up and frowned "Sometimes the simplest things are scarier than the greater ones" he explained