CHAPTER FOURTEEN

When Quinn revealed that she was a wolf to the three, luckily, only Ethan found out

When Quinn revealed that she was a wolf to the three, luckily, only Ethan found out. He was on watch duty at the time and saw the whole thing go down, and he couldn't help but feel proud of how he got to see Scott and Isaac's faces. He didn't care how Stiles reacted since he didn't find himself slightly threatened by the male.

He decided to keep the secret to himself and not tell Aiden since he knew how tense it still was between Quinn and him. So, he just chose to act oblivious to the fact she revealed herself sooner than she was supposed to. Instead, he chose the opportunity to just watch how things play out.

The three males situated themselves on the bleachers, with Stiles keeping his eye on Quinn, while Scott and Isaac were trying to think of a way to talk about the sudden revelation.

"She's a-" Isaac started but didn't finish his sentence since Scott knew what he was going to say.

"Yeah" Scott responded baffled that his voice barely had the ability to make a sound

Isaac turned his head up staring at his childhood friend, and the dreadful feeling swarmed inside his mind in the realization that he had not spoken to her for half a year. He foolishly chose to keep her from the supernatural, and maybe if he chose to let her in, she'd probably never have been a werewolf herself.

It was like Scott read his mind and spoke up," It's not your fault Isaac" when saying those words Quinn let out a small huff of annoyance. It was true, she knew it was her choice to become a werewolf, but at the same time, she wanted Isaac to feel the pain he put her through.

So, she was determined to get the satisfaction of making him feel like it was his fault somehow. Maybe it's because of Kali's advice-about how Quinn shouldn't just forgive him easily.

Isaac left Quinn alone-He broke the Promises.

Yes. He deserves her revenge.

"I already feel bad enough" Isaac mumbled and for the moment he forgot Quinn could hear him," I left her Scott, I hid her from this world-and now she's involved in it"

Stiles pursed his lips and shook his head, allowing his lips to make a smacking sound," I still think we should have told her; I mean you have to admit, having her being aware of the supernatural is safer than not knowing"

Upon hearing Stiles' words, Quinn felt a smile form on her face-she knew Stiles was always the reasonable one after having known him, and he was probably the only one out of the three she couldn't feel betrayed by.

"I know," Isaac said under his breath," I fucked up the moment I broke our promises" Quinn who had her back turned from the three, no longer was wearing the smile she had just a second ago.