Chapter Six

For BatMacArtemistigressKarma_WarHawx, and HalawirtheEagle. Hope you guys enjoy 

Artemis walked down the hall with her cellmates when she felt a hand on her shoulder and a jerk back. "Be ready," Her sister's voice hissed in her ear. She nodded.

A few minutes later, alarms started blaring. Their collars fell off. They made them wear inhibitor collars, mostly as restraints. Act up and you get shocked. Artemis' cellmates looked at each other in shock. The cell door opened and there was her sister, in full Cheshire costume.

"Hey, Ti." She tossed her a bag.

Inside was Artemis' uniform and a key ring.

"Thanks, Chesh."

She nodded. "Meet me and Sportsy in the cafeteria."

Artemis nodded and Jade left. Art pulled out her uniform and changed into it. She pulled her hair out of her ponytail and shook it out. She smiled at her cellmates who were watching her in surprise. She winked at them. "I did say I was Sportsmaster's protégé."

She unlocked the cell door, closing it behind her. She took off towards the cafeteria, literally running into Miss Martian and Boy Wonder.

She looked at them, both prepared to fight.

"Sorry guys, don't have the time!" She called behind her as she tore past them. She reached the cafeteria where her dad, sister, and a squad of Shadow workers were. "Some ba**** gave us away to the League!" She exclaimed. "I just ran into that Martian girl and Bird Boy!"

Everyone immediately went on the alert. Their comms buzzed. "Someone gave us away to the League," Vertigo growled in their ears.

"Yeah, we know. Tigress just had an encounter with a couple of the sidekick brats!" Sportsmaster replied.

"We just need to be careful. Get this done and DON'T get caught." Ra's al Ghul replied calmly.

Sportsmaster looked at them. "Cheshire and I will take half of the squad to the control room to release the doors and gates. Tigress, you take the other half. Take out any of the Justice League and their brats that you can find!" They dispersed.

Artemis assigned everyone under her a place. "Don't screw up," She growled. She gestured to the two Shadows she had chosen to bring with her. "C'mon. We've got work to do."