- ADVENTURE STORIES -

1.

Title: Corvus

Title: Corvus

Contains LGBTQ+ contents/themes as well as romance

Eighteen-year-old Aiden Payne is a drifter. His only memory of home is a mysterious tattoo. While working as a gold miner, he meets Amelia Rose Wagner who has fallen in love with navigation and a mother she's never met. But one fatal mistake leaves the pair in its ruins. Despite a world that is trying to tear them apart, they cannot help their growing attraction towards each other. Now even planning an escape might be impossible.

Hundreds of miles away, Jade Harris finds her way to a naval port after the murders of her father and crewmates. When a bounty hunter after the same pirate offers her a job in exchange for the remains of the ship, Jade accepts. As she repairs her vessel, old enemies and secretive newcomers make her question everything she knew about her father and the attack.

Now these three strangers must unbury the secrets of their shared pasts, but memory proves to be a very fickle thing.

Status: ONGOING, updated every Friday

Written by amandamaedowney 

First in the Corvus series

2.

Title: Whiro - God of death

LGBTQ+ contents

This story is about an evil God who have a mission in the world of immortality–who eventually fell inlove with the girl he just met. Little he did not know, that the girl he fell for was an problematic and depressed person. They never know that their romance will lead into a complete disaster againts the world of immortality and the world of the god and goddesses. But they will do anything just to save their love even if the whole world is their enemy.

Status: ONGOING

Written by Rireynaa

3.

Title: The Moon and Her Stars

At some point, there will be LGBTQ+ themes

Moon has received everything from the people around her. Her voice, her happiness, and even her name. Follow this story as Moon and her beloved ones face their demons and delve into the emotional challenges that come with maturity and development. Wish them well as the path opens before the feet of our little heroes, leading them into an unfamiliar world of dangers.

Status: ONGOING

Written by Muffcakezzz 

4.

Title: Story of Us

Title: Story of Us

Five high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. What they discover is that you don't just play Jumanji - you must survive it. To beat the game and return to the real world, they'll have to go on the most dangerous adventure of their lives, discover what Alan Parrish left 20 years ago, and change the way they think about themselves - or they'll be stuck in the game forever.

Join to the journey of Jumanji which is filled with adventure, action, romance, comedy.

Status: COMPLETE

Written by ParamiSalgado