- FANFICTION STORIES -

1.

Title: Feisty Love (Newt x Reader)

The first person in the Glade was Alby, it was common knowledge, right? To the Gladers, yes, to the Survivor, no. That's what they called the person who lived in the maze, but everyone thought it was a myth. The Survivor, a girl named Y/N, lived in the maze. She killed and hunted the Grievers, as she remembers her whole life, even why she was sent up. So Y/N decided living in the maze was her best option not to interfere with the test subjects, and anyway, the Square was too boring for her. The Box had come up with Alby and there were what he called crates, because his brain called them crates. No way to open them, or so he thought. Ably woke up a little after the doors opened one morning and went out of the building he built, only to see a human figure open the last one, put the stuff in something and run off into the Maze. But... what happens when Y/N decides to help one of the Gladers through the night? Will something happen that she never intended to happen?

Status: ONGOING

Written by AlienLeWriter

2.

Title: The X-Event

Title: The X-Event

Some mild language

Having a younger sibling - most consider it to be either the best or worst aspect of their lives. In the case of sisters Chara and Frisk, their fights and relationship are much more sinister.

Chara was born a clinical psychopath, a violent one with a secondary neural condition that made emotions nearly impossible for her to comprehend. Despite the combined efforts of Frisk and her parents to teach Chara to assimilate into society and lessen the disastrous impact of her condition. They failed.

Her family reduced to ashes, her older sister a paranoid mess, her parents reduced to traumatised hermits, Chara made her final move. At the age of eleven, Chara lures her fourteen-year-old sister into a trap that ends poorly for both sisters - a single error on Chara's part pulls both sisters into a world of magic, monsters and mortal peril well beyond their power.

Three years later

Chara and Frisk reunite as enemies once more, each on their own paths. Now a fully trained soldier in a relationship, Frisk faces off against Chara, but she isn't acting normally. The once calm, meticulous, manipulative psychopath is now a tense, terrified mess only three years following their arrival into the Underground, the world both sisters fell into.