- ROMANCE STORIES -

1.

Title: Bound To You

Title: Bound To You

Intended for MATURE AUDIENCE and includes BDSM content

When Eleanor Atwood reveals to her long-time friend Kyle her secret kinks, she finds herself face-to-face with a self-proclaimed expert. Intrigued by the lifestyle, she accepts Kyle's invitation to a 'much'. When things go less than according to plan, Ella tries to slip out unnoticed, until she slips right into the arms of Clark Flint, a ridiculously attractive businessman and well-respected Dominant. Ella is overwhelmed by both the attention and the demands that being new to this circle brings until Clark makes her an offer she can't refuse. Taking her under consideration, Clark agrees to train Ella as a submissive and honors her one condition: no sex. Ella tries to avoid any emotional feelings towards Clark and convinces herself that at the end of their time together they will part ways. Clark is everything she could ever want - intelligent, successful, wealthy - but he has a dark past filled with love, lust, and loss. Ella finds herself falling hard for the man she said she wouldn't let herself love. Afraid of not being able to keep to her own limits, Ella must decide if Clark is the person she can be vulnerable with.

Status: ONGOING

Written by Hazel_reed

2.

Title: Rebound

Title: Rebound

Mature language and scenes

She is a single mother in the middle of the worst breakup. He is a Marine coping with the aftermath of war. She is trying to rebuild her life. He is trying his hardest not to lose his.

Hailie Scott is on the verge of a wretched downfall. She can barely pay her electric bill let alone keep a roof over her head. She works two jobs and studies a full course load to earn a degree. To make matters worse, she is now a single mother watching the father of her daughter run off with the woman he had an affair with. She is left with every wrong decision that mends her life.

Ultimately Hailie is kicked to the curb with only the clothes on her back, a laptop, and nowhere to go. That is until she stumbles into her old high school crush Jace who has experienced hardships of life that left the boy she once knew into a guarded soul. The Marine is battling his own inner demons that led him to a messy divorce and an internal battle that never heals. If anyone can understand Hailies torn heart and turmoil, its Jace.