- TEEN FICTION STORIES -

1.

Title: The Red Ribbon - The Prequel

Contains swearing and mild sexual references

It's the beginning of a new school year as elite junior Ravenna Griselda continues her reign of terror over the student body after the infamously traumatizing events of sophomore year. Thanks to the Inquisitors, an openly secret organization within the private school, Ravenna, alongside her puppets, begin to master the art of real-life chess. As the months progress, the Inquisitors grow not only smarter, but bolder as they take a leap over a dangerous line they've never crossed before. So when a revenge plan takes an unexpected turn, deep rooted secrets are suddenly spilled. Through betrayals, backlash, and intricate conspiracies, Ravenna only remains with one last question: which one of them is the real monster?

Status: COMPLETE

Written by RavensOfOld

2.

Title: Half Full

Title: Half Full

Contains language and mature/sex scenes through chapter 14

Do you see your world the same way you see the glass?

Kiraki is your typical 17-year-old, hardly-done-by teenage wallflower, in her own mind at least. So you can imagine how well the news goes down when she's forced on a four week long vacation at a resort exclusively for Pro Heroes and their families.

Mae, on the other hand, casts a wide shadow. Her success at a young age, widening the gap between the two sisters. But could this trip, a gift for their 18th birthday, be the catalyst to mend their relationship?

Enter, Shoto Todoroki. Son of the worlds #1 Hero, eighteen, and sexy as hell. Unbeknownst to him, his father has ulterior motives for being there, but he didn't figure Shoto would find his first real reason to start living.

Status: ONGOING

Written by AussieTeller