- WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE STORIES -

1.

Title: Crystal Blood

Jadis is a queen of masks. What she wants, she gets. But everything changes the day she decides to walk home through a forest close to home. The last thing she expected was to interrupt a wolf having lunch. 

 Then she got bit. Becoming a werewolf was definitely not on her to-do list. Fighting the Alpha was not even imaginable. But the horrible events didn't just end there. No, not even close. She walks into her best friend drinking blood as if it was what normal boys do on their Saturdays. A rivalry starts there, as the two best friends part ways and plan to never see each other again. Again, things didn't go as planned. 

 What can one do about that? Through the search of true friends, Jadis discovers that she is the only one that can protect the Werewolves and Vampires from a very dangerous disease that could kill both in less than a matter of days. Deep down they all know if the Vampires and Werewolves don't become allies... soon, it could be the end of their world for good.
When blood drips blue... 

 Read this action-packed story to find out how Jadis unravels the truths from amongst the lies alongside hurt and betrayal in her journey to save the two dangerous worlds from destroying each other from hatred.

Status: ONGOING

Written by Werewolves9090

2.

Title: A Future Without Fear - The Vampire Diaries

Contains graphic violence, but warnings in the story will be set

After Caroline Forbes wakes up as a vampire, she must learn to adapt to a whole new definition of "living".Learning how to survive without wiping out the population of Mystic Falls on a hunger binge would be impossible without the help of her friend, Stefan Salvatore... someone she craves more than blood.

When the brother of her history teacher goes missing, Caroline must overcome her fears, doubts, and insecurities in order to help her friends solve the mystery surrounding his disappearance. But as they investigate, Caroline realizes there is a much bigger problem: a 500-year-old demon has awoken from its slumber.