Chapter 6: I'm Scared of You

hello!!! sorry for the delay on this chapter guys ^^' i've been traveling, so i never really got the chance to sit down with my laptop and just write. hope this was worth the wait though!!! please have a wonderful night/day everyone <3

"HE'S GAROU?!" Haruhi and Picho resorted to using their freaky synchronization, their eyes practically popping out of their sockets. I completely ignored them, instead waiting for my answer from the man in question. "Well?"

"My hoodie," I walked up to him, his chin now tilted downward to meet my eyes at the reduced distance. He placed a finger against my forehead, suspiciously raising his eyebrow. "You took it didn't you?" Garou added to his point by poking the spot where his finger with every word. Out of instinct, I flinched, pushing his arm away. "Stop that!"

"Maybe once I get my hoodie back." He smirked teasingly, continuing to poke me, this time attacking my whole body. Giggles escaped my mouth against my will, revealing my ultimate weakness. "Oh," Garou's eyes glinted devilishly, taking a pause on his attacks to raise both of his hands menacingly. "It looks like someone is ticklish..."

"Garou, you better not," I backed away as he slowly crept toward me, my hands out in front of myself as though that would protect me from his merciless evil. Fear got the best of me and I sprinted for the back room, Garou and the two onlookers on my heels. Curling up in a corner, I tried to hide any part of my body that would be especially sensitive to his tickling.

"Y/n~" Garou called my name, not seeing my hiding spot at first. Unfortunately, he quickly found me, towering over me and my quivering body. "Please, Garou... Don't do this..." My begging was futile as he licked his lips, the barest hint of pity crossing his face for not even a total second. "Sorry, Y/n, but we already talked about this. I'm no good guy."

With that he hands came down, attacking me while I tried desperately to defend myself; it didn't work. All of his attacks were completely effective, leaving me victim to every critical hit. Laughter poured out of me, starting off as cute giggles, but soon turning into something that resembled screaming.

Garou, on the other hand, was enjoying himself thoroughly, chuckling just as much as I was. "Guys!" I managed to sputter out some words between my laughter and my squirming. "Help me!"

"And ruin this moment?!" Haruhi gasped with fake horror, placing her hand against her forehead. "That would be sinful!" I glared at her, my attempt at intimidation being ruined by another burst of giggles, triggered by Garou's hands. "Look! If that's what you're worried about, don't be! You're already a sinner!"

"Now I'm definitely not helping you," Haruhi snickered as I turned my attention to Picho, who had his phone out. "Don't look at me, Y/n-chan. I'm much too busy taking wonderful pictures of you two!" My hopes were crushed to dust by their words, Garou still making me laugh so much that my sides were starting to burn.

"Ga... Garou," My voice was weak and breathy as I had no extra air to use for speaking. I gave up on trying to protect myself, instead just grabbing both of his hands and lacing my fingers through his. He paused briefly, caught off guard by my touch and staring into my tear filled eyes. "Please... Please, I can't take anymore."

"Whoa, guys, calm down!" Haruhi waved her hand in front of her nose, her voice dripping with mischief. "What would happen if a customer walked in right now and heard you? This shit sounds so sexual out of context..."

"HARUHI!" My face turned bright pink as lewd thoughts automatically sprouted in my mind. Even Garou turned a little red at the ears, coughing awkwardly. "I guess I'll let you off the hook today, Y/n..." He stretched out a hand, the blush still not completely gone from his cheeks. "Oh, how merciful you are..." I gratefully took it, prepared to be gently pulled up from the ground; that was not the case.