Chapter 15: Pajama Party (part 3)

ello luvs!!! i hope that this chapter is everything that you hoped for <3 i kept you waiting long enough. please enjoy!!! i hope you all are safe as well <3

Heat rushed to my face as I stared at the bottle. It was pointing at me. I blinked a couple times, the neck still pointing in my direction. My heart was beating out of my chest as my brain tried it's best not to short circuit on me. "Aww, it's about time!" Haruhi cooed, nudging me a little. I set down my cards, my mouth getting dry. Butterflies hatched in my stomach, making me feel especially antsy as I stood up. Garou smirked at me, raising an eyebrow. I couldn't hold his gaze, shyly ducking my head with a little giggle.

Haruhi and Picho pushed us toward the closet, both of them tittering like maniacs. Garou and I stepped into the small closet and I realized for the first time just how small it was in there. "Have fun~" The two cooed as they closed the door, shutting Garou and I in complete darkness save the little sliver of light that came in from under the door.

I felt so nervous and flustered, but I couldn't really figure out why. It wasn't like we hadn't kissed before. Maybe there was a special feeling that surrounded this setting that made me especially giddy. Like it was fate that we ended up here. "So," Garou started, letting out an awkward laugh. "So~" I repeated, breaking out into little giggles. We were both whispering; there was something about the dark that made you feel like you had to be quiet.

My eyes still hadn't adjusted quite yet, but when I felt Garou's hand slip around my waist, I knew that his had. "You weren't planning on just standing here awkwardly with me, were you?" He growled a little, his voice leveled deep in his throat. I felt my body tense up at his voice, getting flustered again. "Well, uh, what did you have planned then?" I couldn't help but joke back; I had no idea what I was doing. Every time I had been chosen for Five Minutes in Heaven before, it was mostly just the two of us laughing in the closet, cracking jokes and plotting on how to win this round of Uno.

This time was completely different though. This time I wanted to do something more than just wasting time in a dark room. But then again, I couldn't really remember how to breath at the moment, so it was hard to think of much else.

Garou pulled me a little closer, my body ending up right against his chest. I wondered if he could hear my loud heartbeat; it sounded like a bass drum to me, so I wouldn't be surprised. There was an unbearable tension building between us and I reached down to tug on his hand a little. He intertwined our fingers, leaning down after what felt like an eternity of waiting.

I waited for his lips to touch mine, but instead they pressed against my cupid's bow. We both opened our eyes in a panic, Garou backing away quickly. "Uh! I... I missed." I could practically see his glowing red ears; it was such an innocent look for someone who considered themselves to be a monster. "You did," I teased, putting my free hand on his cheek and guiding his face back down. "But I won't~"

This time I kept my eyes open til I was sure that we'd make contact. Our lips touched, both of us a little tense. I backed away almost instantly, my giggles getting the best of me. "Oh come on, now you're just teasing me!" Garou whined softly, grabbing my jaw and forcing me back until we had met at a middle point.

The second I felt the heat of his mouth against mine, I almost heard little sparks crackling in the air. It was like fireworks were dancing around inside of me, each one bursting with a new release of infatuation and desire. Our hands slipped apart to touch each other's body. His curled around my waist, pulling me against him to the point where our bodies were flush against one another. Mine went up into his hair, touching and grabbing at different strands.

I savored the taste of his lips; it was different from the last time we had kissed. Not only were they softer, but they also had a strong minty taste that hit me in the forefront of my mouth. As we parted, I yanked on his hair a bit, keeping my eyes closed and my lips close to his. I could feel the heat of each breath he took, the rise and fall of his shoulders. "You stole that chapstick I left on the nightstand, didn't you," My accusation was teasing as a smile rose up on my lips.