The Start

His brothers had promised Margaret to him, out of pity. He was satisfied with this until the happenings of the night before. He looked at himself in the reflection of the lake, not sure if he could go through with this.

What was he thinking, he was a prince, it was expected to be given gifts. It was just a woman, he could fuck any woman.

"Are you ready?"

Ubbe smiled at his littlest brother, happy that he might find joy tonight.

Ivar nodded and his other brothers lifted him onto the raft and to the cabin.

There stand Margaret, there lay in bed Ivar.

He felt awkward and scared as she undressed, unlike before, when he watched her with his brother, when he strongly lusted for, he was not stiffening. He no longer thought of her.

As he looked at Margaret remembered the body of the red head, when she had almost no clothes on, for they were wet. The way her hips swayed, the way her hair looked, the deep browns of her eyes. Margaret was sexy, yes, but Maeve was beautiful.

He looked her in the eyes.

She knelt down

"Don't be afraid." she kissed him, and he backed away a little.

As he laid back she uncovered his legs, lingering on them, trying not to pay attention, and climbed on.

She kissed him and kissed, and rubbed and kissed and moaned, yet his cock did not rise, and she began to wonder.

"Ivar, does it not work?" she asked.

He looked furious.

"OF COURSE IT WORKS-"

"But it doesn't yearn for me anymore." She cut him off. He looked down and she got off. "It is plain as day, Ivar, you have feelings for our common friend, no?" He was speechless.

"She is just one woman."

"Not to you." Margaret but on her bottom layer, covering herself lightly.

"She," He turned his head towards her. " Is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Her hair is like fire, her heart and mind hold furry, it is like she was sent by the gods to tempt me."

"Maybe you should tell her, she is very kind, I see the way she looks at you, she -"

His anger flared, and he was beginning to suffer from blue balls.

"DO NOT GIVE ME FALSE HOPE!"

Ivar pinned her, holding her neck in his hands, he thought about squeezing, he really wanted to, but all he could see was Maeve's face, looming over him in horror, him a monster in her eyes.

He let go.

"DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT WE DID NOT FUCK... You are to tell them of our glorious night, and how you yearn for my cock. If you tell anyone of my false dreams," He leaned down to her ear. "I will kill you in your sleep."

He got of the bed and crawled towards his thing, putting on his warm garments and sitting by the fire.

Letting the one tear slip from his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Say it again."

"Afsakið meeg"

"No, Afsakið mig(Excuse me)"

"UGG" Maeve put her hands to her face. "How in the fuck do you do it."

Hviserk smiled "I was born into it, its easy for me. Why do you want to learn so much anyway?"

"I will be staying here for a long time, and I won't have english guides everywhere I go. Plus, it is nice to learn about your culture."

"I think those are excuses." Hvitserk smiled "Who is this man."

"WhAt? nOoO. No one, I mean..." Hviserk tilted his head not buying it. "Ahh, you'll laugh."

"I promise I will not."

"You know what, it's not, I mean, ugh, it's Ivar, fuck."

Hviserk raised his eyebrows and leaned back.

"You said you wouldn't laugh."

"And I did not, but you said nothing about surprise. I should have guessed, you do spend the most time with him"

She punched his shoulder.

"Please don't tell him."

"I will not, but if its any connection, if he has tolerated you this long, perhaps he fancies you as well."

"Maybe, it just I've... never, slept with a man before, and I don't think I'm experienced enough."

"He is very little experience too!" Hvitserk laughed and shrugged

"Really?"

"Yes, most see him a cripple."

"A hot one though..." she said smirking "he's wicked smart too."

Hviserk scrunched his face.

"Too much modern talk?" she asked, 'modern talk' was the term they used for when she used too much slang. He nodded "He is very very attractive, and very smart."

"It is not my say on what oddities you like." Hviserk not seeing how anyone would choose Ivar over him, but it was also the save with Ubbe, Sigured, and Bjorn. In his eyes, Hviserk was the male version of Freyja, a sex god.

She leaned in

"So, how do you, like, do it?" she asked, obviously referring to sex

"Well, the woman spreads her leg and the man- OW, that one hurt!" She hit him hard this time.

"IM SeRiOussssss" she whined

Hviserk, made an impressed face. If she was serious about fucking his brother, even if she was very pretty, maybe Hviserk could leave him one woman.

"If you want to fuck my brother-"

"I never said that."

He shrugged "I won't help then." he said getting up and about to leave.

" FINE, Fine, maybe I do, I just don't know, when, or how."

Hvitserk smiled at his friend, happy she could confide in him, maybe one day they would be brother and sister.

"Here, lets make a plan, this is how."

And this was the begging of a relationship that would change history.

~Author Jane~

Hello, I know the story has been slow and almost unmoving, after this point I hope to be spending more time on it, and my plot for the story will definitely thicken after this chapter. Think of these few chapters as a prologue, or faze one.

Please stay for the journey.

Like and comments are helpful inspiration, tell me what you think!

Also, I will be adding (Next Time) starting with this chapter.

~Next Time on Challenging Vikings~

"How did a scum like you come to live with the royal family?"

"Bold words for a Queen has-been."

~~~~~~~~~

"You are like a fragile doll."

"Then play with me, maybe even," She pulled her face closer "break me."

~~~~~~~~~

"It is nice to know my sons will be in your hands."

"I'll try my best."