Year 11/High school review

Yes year 11 is stressful
Yes I would rather go to a packed out concert a d have to talk to everyone there than do it again
Yes a lot of stuff happens and changes you
But if I had a time machine I would not go back and change a thing.
I became the person that I am today because of it and whether that be a good or bad thing I don't know or care for the matter. If anyone us going into high school (or whatever the us equivalent is) then yes be nervous, yes be scared and worried, but make sure that you are for the right reasons and try to have people there who can help you whether that be the teachers, your friends, your family or all three. You will make it through the hell that it is but you will also be come the person you are meant to be.

Although it is hard to ignore what other people think try your best to. Don't let them judge you for who you are and who you become. Let them judge you for who they are and who they will become.

One of my head of years favourite quotes was from Dwayne Johnson

"Respect everyone, not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours"

Only towards the end of High school do I now fully understand the meaning of that quote. And although it isn't easy at times if you push through it and survive then you will become who you are meant to become not who others want you to become.