Update

So my last part was a lie.

As it has been nearly a year since I last updated this I thought I would.

I apologise for the huge gap in updates however with starting college and all the problems that come with that I rarely had any time free and any I had I made use of in other ways.

I am thinking of creating a new Book/diary/project thing that I will hopefully keep updated more and also be able to add short stories as well as my opinion of current global events, into as part of the problem with this type of book was I was  very limited on things I could write about and also had to make sure that I was writing it I  a way which was both in depth but not so much that I start arguments with some people.

I will hopefully be able to keep this continuing as a side project however it will probably be a lot less consistent  than I am hoping my other one will be.

I will try and have the new project up by Monday 15th June and try and update it once or twice a week, whether that be as a diary or a short story or just things I found I interesting.

I will try and keep this type of in depth deep dive into personal events updated every month as it takes time to write it, edit things out that may not be right to put in and also proof read. However as previously stated I am unsure of it's current timeline.

I will Keep you all updated and any name suggestions for the new Book/Project would be greatly appreciated.

In this current climate I can only say stay safe and thank you for reading.

Diary of an Autistic BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara