2.3 BÁIHU

A/N: Update Yippee!!! 

If you can, please visit my Patreon and/or Kofi to help support me for my hobby and get a new setup for me to focus writing OwO)7

Thank you and see you all soon!!!

Bao have the basket strapped on his back. He tried walking to see of it won't slip or any mishaps to happen. When he's ready, He left just like that.

The five heirs: SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU KID! (╬●∀●)

Bao: *shrugs carelessly* ╮(︶▽︶)╭

He run off towards the borders of the Neutral Lands, taking short stops here and there to hunt and rest. The neutral land is located in the South West of the large continent which Bao can comprehend this place was like the savannahs from his previous world. When he was near the border's of the Neutral lands, the wind was slightly chiller and the grass were a little scarce and the ground was damp.

'It's still winter here, albeit not seen physically, Where the hell am I anyways?"- He asked the System.

[Youre at the trail towards the mountain ranges, be careful, In the plot, these mountains are ruled by "Dogs"]- System warned him as they went on to the tops.

"I honestly don't care. Anyways, help me catch those large eagles and a pack of wolves? I already filled the basket in half!"- Bao said to system.

[What am I?! A map?!]

"You said you can do that last 3 months ago! Now help me! I want to eat actual food damnit!"- Bao said while darting his pink tongue out to lick his lips. A greedy and salivating expression pasted on his face.

[.... Fine! Whatever! If it wasn't because youre my Host! Hmph!]- System harrumphed and a blue screen popped out of Bao's vision. It was the actual map of this continent. It was indeed a savannah. The teritorries of the Five clans were surrounding the neutral lands in 621 miles respectively (1000 kilometers) away from the neutral land's center. They all need to pass a large river surrounding the neutral lands before going in. Bao was just going to browse, but then he find something pecuilar on the map, he cannot help but ask his system.

'Hey system, you sure this is the right map?'- Bao asked him, confused. System fumed and angrily rebuked!

[OF COURSE ITS RIGHT! I'M RIGHT! WHY ARE YOU DOUBTING ME?! DAMNIT JUST BECAUSE YOU BECAME A MALE YOU STARTED TO GET ANNOYING AND UNPLEASANT!]- System flipped and throw off all its rants at him. Bao could only shake his head helplessly and let his system rant it all off, because he doesn't and let it all pent up- the effect will just worsen more than his display today. And when did his good natured and naive feline system became a shrew after one world? Bipolar much?

[-JUST BE A DAMN GIRL AGAIN! I ONLY NEED TO DEAL WITH YOUR TWISTED SCHEMING AND YOUR BIG EGO! I REGRET I DIDN'T TRY TO INFLUENCE YOUR SOUL TO TRAVEL TO A FEMALE BODY! *CURSES MORE*]- Bao arched a brow at this,

'What do you mean by that?'- He asked curious and a bit annoyed.

(It wasn't me okay?! Not me! THAT "FEMALE LEAD" WAS TOO BOTHERSOME AND A PERFECT TWO-FACED B**** I CAN'T HELP THE LAST TIME I CLAWED HER UP AND TEAR OFF HER MEAT AND SKIN OKAY?! ITS NOT ME!(╬●∀●) DON'T ACCUSE ME! ASDFGHJKL!)

Bao shook his head and pointed the map once again.

'Not the point at the moment! I mean! Look at this map! Doesn't it look familiar of something? Like a cat's head?' He said, insisting on his discovery. System sighed in exaperation and look at the map once again.

[Hmm? Is it really like that? I'm pretty sure its not- AND ITS THE CORRECT MAP OKAY! DON'T EVEN DARE SAY I AM WRONG!]- The system shouted. Bao have a ticked mark on his forehead while angrily looking back at system.

"Youre not cute at all! Youre like a boorish man! A noisy husband! So uncute! Get away from me! Too ugly!"- Bao said indignantly. System was shocked beyond words... Wt*?! SYSTEM? UGLY?! IM UGLY?! IM NOISY?! THE HECK! BOORISH?!! AND UNCUTE?! (ノ`□')ノ⌒┻━┻ HOW DARE YOU!

[Y-YOU! YOU! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BEHAVIOR IS CONNECTED TO ME! YOURE ATTITUDE IS RUBBING OFF! YOURE THE UNCUTE ONE! YOURE THE BOORISH ONE! YOURE THE UGLY ONE! YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS UGLY! TOO UGLY! WHY DID YOU BECOME MY HOST! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!]- Bao was in dazed from the loud voice of the system, After that last sysllable, He was shocked beyond words.

[S Y S T E M- F IS O F F L I N E]

WTH?! THEY CAN DO THAT?! WHAT? WHAT?!!!! Σ(`д′*ノ)ノ

W-WAIT! MY GOLDEN FINGER!!! THE LIFESAVER!!!! (シ;゚Д゚) HOW CAN I GO ON LIKE THIS?! WHAT IF I DIED?!

*PING!*

[YOU CAN'T. YOU'LL GET A CURSE, DONT EVEN THINK OF DYING! BYE! YOU RASCAL!] - System

ASDFGHJKL! YOU COULD ACTUALLY TEXT ME?! WTH IS THIS?! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? MY EYES ARE PHONE SCREEN? HUH?! (╬●∀●) MY BRAIN HURTS I WANNA GO HOME!!!!

Ugh! My head hurts! Is this how men usually think? Multi-tasking and very chaotic?! I'm hungry! I want to cook food! Its a pain in the arse! Ngh! I want peace d*****! (o`゚皿゚)

When he calmed down and relaxed under a shade of a large tree, He started to sort out everything.

"According to the plot, Their are only 5 large Clans fighting for the throne, However... Wait, why is there no Female Lead? Hmm? And it's so weird that this body before was already dead before I came here, that caracal mother too has gone to hardships and  died a cruel death... it doesn't look so simple at all..."

Bao pondered for a while, thinking hard why this body was in dire state before... Nobody will let their kill go just like that, if he's really a meal that is. But they arrived at the neutral lands albeit near death's door, Who really was behind this son-mother pair?

Bao stood up and put the basket down, he look around,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before he started to shift.