2.7 BÁIHU PART 1

Before Sunrise, Bao was already awake and was currently eyeing a large bunch of six  dessert eagles, bowing at him as they all perched on the thick and sturdy branches of the tree.

"Okay... from now on you will all be my eyes in the sky. There was a hidden conspiracy before in the whole feline clan, I want you all to observe carefully, look for suspicious felines and find clues where I could find the rest of my surviving clan. starting from the right to left, you will be named as YI, ER, SAN, SI, WU and LIU. Go and you all must come back here every end of the month."- Bao made a series of commands and the dessert eagles cleverly nodded and abide to his orders. He watched as the eagles all separated from flying, going to different directions to different clans.

He stretched his long arms and legs, swinging down with his strong thighs hooking on the branch he was just sitting up, his eyes snapped out and his mouth released a small shout as he fell on the soft ground.

"Ouch"- Bao winced and rubbed his back in pain.

"why the hell are you up there and swinging like an idiotic monkey? Are you tired of living? Let this feline help you end that tiredness and let you rest for a long long time," the other prson said with hate and sneer on is tone. Bao could only sigh and stare up at the person standing next to him; Mao. 

"You know, if you keep dawdling here and wasting your saliva berating and trying to threaten me, keep dreaming Mao, in the present even in  the future- You'll keep seeing me and my shadow anytime anywhere."- He said in a bored tone and stood up. ruffling his messy hair before yawning big and loud. Mao scowled at him and turn away from him to walk away. Bao sighed in his heart before staring at Mao's back.

"You-ah! Give me a dozen chicken eggs! I'll give you something good in return!"- Bao shouted loud and Mao turned back at him to glare at him hatefully.

"Who are you to order me? You runt you should learn your grounds!"- Mao's forehead was all scrunched up that Bao could see the veins faintly on his skin.

"Self-conscious kit! If you want to stay as the most handsome one here, get me two dozen eggs and I'll give you something good. If I repeat myself one more time or even hear you curse me again, let's see who I'll help to take your so-called throne, hmph!"- Bao and mao glared hatefully at each other before Mao was the first to turn around and leave, softly muttering a curse.

Bao turn to walk at the river and to definitely pluck off those nasty weeds on the river bed when he gets block by another person again; Lu. Both of them stared at each other for a long time. after it seem like half a day, Bao look away and took off his shorts and stretched for a bit, his back facing Lu.

'Toned arms, lean muscles, meaty thigh... tight butt- SNAP OUT OF IT YOU DAMN HORNY FELINE!'- Lu was having an internal battle in his find as he tried to keep his taut face and watchful eyes on the swimming feline on the river, plucking off the weeds down below the waters.

.....

R/N: sorry everyone, This author is neglecting everyone! but don't worry, its only on this week, If I manage to recover my R.I.P. phone from hell and get it back working, ofc I won't slight everyone and will give you all some generous updates....

it's just that, this author's schedule next will be my midterms exam- I didn't even notice!- and in a good rush to create my notes, my reviewers and my quizes and lab experiments in check. Forgive this author okay? Thank you Furrballs!

(New A/N: I decided to not change anything in this Arc 2) heheeheee (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)