2.17

AN: NSFW Chapter!!!

Lu saw a pair of eyes looking back at him.

"Mao~ Lu is right there, Can we let him join?"- Bao asked with a breathy moan, his fingers clawing on the grass as he bit his lips in pleasure.

"No! Mine!"- Mao growled and look at Lu's direction with a threatening gaze. The two jaguars growled at each other.

"B-But Mao~ I-I want Lu too~ Share~"- Bao constricted his hole around his cock to confine him with pleasure.

"*moans* F-Fine... B-But only one round"- Mao grumbled as he rock his hips against his easing hole.

"Lu~ I want you, please take me too~"- Bao mewled out as Lu felt a shiver run up his spine.

Almost collapsing before Bao's form, Lu pulled him up and kissed his lips before forcefully opening his mouth from outside and sucking his delicious-looking tongue. Sucking and pulling on it as he guided Bao's hand on his shaft.

Bao mewled as he felt two cocks, one in his hole and the other on his hands, he started to work on his hands as he kiss Lu back more feverishly.

"So hard~ Lu's cock~ I want it too~ Haaah~"- Bao pulled his waist closer as he rubbed both their dicks together, leaking with precum. Lu's length is longer compared to Bao's by a few centimeters.

"Haaa~ So big~ I want it! Let me taste it~"- he leaned down to envelop the tip in his mouth and started to suck and lick the tip.

Lu groaned and pushed his cock deeper inside his mouth, hitting his throat.

"Don't tease me, Bao, take me in like a man-slut that you are"- Lu smirked and used his claws to scratch on Bao's back. He moaned in pain and pleasure as he felt his skin break and bleed. Mao hissed at Lu and bent down to lick the wounds clean, slowly healing it. Bao moaned in appreciation.

"M-Mao~"- He rocked his hips closer to his as he let Mao's cock reach the deepest part of him, moaning lewdly even more.

"Slut! You're being biased!" Lu growled and shoved his dick inside Bao's throat deeper. Bao moaned out and looked up to Lu's face with tear-filled face,

"*pants* Lu~ Please keep bullying me~ It makes me shiver in delight~ I love it so much!"- Bao gave him a nice blowjob, letting Lu reach his first climax, Bao drink up all his cum and with a loud *pop* he pulled away from his cock and lick the excess cum that drip down his lip.

"You're a slut Bao, a slut that needs to be disciplined!"- Lu growled pumping Bao's cock hard and fast, Bao writhe in pleasure as he felt closer to his climax.

"A-Ah! Y-Yes! I-I'M GONNA CU- *whines*" Bao opened his eyes and looked at Lu whining.

"Lu! Let me cum~"

"But I don't want to ~ I'll jerk you off, but I won't make you cum~"- and true to his words, Lu did what he promised.

Bao's face was a mess. Mao tortured his hole while Lu tortured his cock but was unable to cum, he can feel his balls were heavier than usual and his cock a wet mess already.

"L-Lu~ M-Mercy~ Let me c-cum~"- Bao whined pitifully. His back is already a wet mess but his cock cannot even cum from multiple ejaculations Lu put him through

"Aww, now you're whining to cum? Tell us both first, that you're a man-slut who chases dicks and have sex all day," Lu smirked and showed no mercy on Bao. Mao also pulled out of his hole and sat next to Lu enjoying the show.

Bao tearfully look at them and leaned away, opening his legs wide and exposing both his hard dick and his cum-filled hole, he look at them and said.

"I-I'm a man-slut.. t-that c-chase big dicks and h-have sex a-all day~ L-Lu~ M-Mao~ please make me cum~"- he said and bit his lower lips seductively.

The two jaguar's eyes dilated and pounced on him.

The skin-slapping and wet noises made Bao moan and finally climax. His cock continuously dripped with cum as he arch his back.

"Haaaa-ahn~ So good~"- Bao's eyes rolled back as he collapsed on the grass limp. But his cock didn't seize from continuously leaking.

After the two wash themselves off, they leave the scene like nothing happened. 

It was only after a few hours that Ying and Baihu went to look for him and saw him in that state.

"BAO!"- Baihu was furious as he held Bao close to his chest. The scent of two jaguars is evident on his body!

"THOSE FOOLS!!!"- Ying growled menacingly as he looked at his son's poor state.

"Let's go back to your tent,"- Baihu growled out as he wrapped Bao in his chest and they ran towards his Clan's territory.

Bao was thoroughly cleaned by Ying as Baihu dealt with the two jaguars, not enabling the two to run away from their tents.

When he came back, it was already night.

Bao was still tired and sleeping, Ying taking care of him and Shuu taking care of his clan.

Baihu was staring at Bao's stiff and wounded neck where Mao marked him, he was so angry that his whole body was shivering from anger.

"You're mine, mine! But how come somebody marked you other than me?! BAO IS MINE! MINE! *GROWLS MURDEROUSLY* I'LL KILL ALL PEOPLE WHO WILL LAY THEIR HANDS ON BAO!"- Baihu growled as his eyes shone with the moonlight.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●□●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

R/N: HERE'S THE UPDATE EVERYONE!!!! DID YOU ENJOY IT?

Merry merry Christmas and happy holidays~ See you all soon!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖