2.20

A/N: AUTHOR STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

THE GREED IS RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS
(๑و•̀ω•́)و

AUTHOR DEMANDS 170 K READS AND 9 K VOTES!

THIS BOOK IS LOW KEY TO ME BUT READERS KEEP ON COMING, I SENSE A NEW LIGHT FOR THE BOOK!!!! (๐॔˃̶ᗜ˂̶๐॓)゜

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PATIENT WAIT! HERE'S YOUR REWARD!!!!

*throws candies to Furrballs cuz their all cuter than dolls
♡(ŐωŐ人)

🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍭🍬🍭🍭🍬🍭🍭🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭(≧∀≦ゞ

When Ying and Shuu started doing it, Bao was staring in shock and forgot to struggle, Baihu took the chance and stroke Bao's thing sensually. Bao yelped and tried to close his legs but Baihu blocked him and spread his legs wider.

"W-Wait! Why are you- *moans* B-Bai- HA-AH! B-Baihu! S-Stop!"- Bao squirmed as Baihu stroke his cock hard and fast, he flinched when he felt Baihu's hard long dick against his ass. He gulped tried to lean away, only to be pressed down the grass.

"B-Baihu! Don't- Stop!"- Bao shouted as he grit his teeth together and tears flooded his eyes. Baihu paused and stared at his crying form before letting him go. Bao shifted into his Caracal form and run to the woods. Ying and Shuu also stopped albeit unwillingly and look at Baihu.

"Baihu, chase him,"- Ying said but Baihu shook his head.

"Why?"

"Bao... Bao doesn't want it so I shouldn't... force him,"- Baihu turned solemn before turning to his tiger form and running to the forest.

-

Bao was facing a dilemma, why is that? Its because the Pet System issued an additional task to him. 

[Additional Tasks:

1. Take a Harem (any gender)

2. Create a Heir

3. Watch them reach adulthood

Additional points: 15,000]

Bao slumped on his desk and brood over the additional tasks.... why? Can't he just pass this world peacefully? why does he need to make a harem and watch the children grow? 

[The faster you get points, the sooner you get to stop transmigrating,]- The system told him and he could only nod. When he stood up his desk, it was already dark, he went down his tree house and walk to the joint feast. Everyone greeted him and help him grab food to his makeshift plate. He thank them and ate, slowly looking around. If he were to create a harem, he needs at least a woman whose strong and a pretty one. 

That didn't slip from the Heirs and wonders why was he looking at the womenfolk. 

After dinner, Bao approached pretty and alluring women who were a bit astonished and flattered at him. His mind settled with three women: Wan from Golden Lions, Cain from Wild Cats and Mak from Yellow jaguars, after he secured those candidates, he called the Heirs and told them his plan.

"I want to take a harem... so that before I die, I could impart my knowledge and they can spread and cultivate what we as first generations left for them to fend themselves off."- everyone had no opinions to it except one, they all left the two behind and look at each other.

"Weren't you not wondering why there's no candidate from your Clan?"- Bao asked Baihu, He shook his head and look away. Seeing that the man was beyond saving from his overflowing jar of vinegar, he could only sigh and hug the man.

"I'll take you as my wife- that as a pretense since I can sense that I'm the bottom in this relationship,"- Bao sighed and gave an awkward smile to himself. Baihu look at him with wide eyes, seriously?! He agrees?! Wait-

"Is this by name alone? Since you keep running away when it comes to that, and you keep rejecting my touch"- Baihu said as he frowned and look down. Bao smiled sheepishly and tilt his chin up to face him.

"I-uh... was too embarrassed, I don't want it to spread that I, the chief of our clans, would bend down and spread my legs to any man and why I haven't had any heirs yet,"- Bao said embarrassed that made Baihu eased up,

"So you have to do them, before you let me do you,"- He said rather than asked, Bao could already feel the fathom pain through his butt as he readily nodded.

"Your next heat should come two days from now, make sure those three are with you and seal them with you. After two to three days, it should be enough to let them fertile and make babies"- Baihu said uninterested. Bao blushed and stared at him with an astonished and shy face.

Really, he is naive to how it works  but not to the point where even the probability of fertility and having sex with those Females are being mentioned! Expert?!

The said day came, The three women have the first seat experience on his one of a kind heat and fully enjoyed themselves with his rod.

"I never knew, a man's heat could be this intoxicating~"- Mak mewls as she bounce on Bao's hot rod. The sloshing sounds came from her wet cavern.

"True~ even though Chief doesn't have milk, his perky nipples makes me want to suck harder and longer on it~"- Cain purred as she pinched, licked and suck on his nipples.

"H-Hyaah~ his tongue is so miraculous! Aahn~ C-Chief, D-Deeper~ mnnn~"- Wan moaned lewdly as she rock her hips and caged Bao's head between her smooth large thighs.

Bao helplessly moan as he twitched and wriggled his body, earning groans and mewls from the females. He was intoxicated but not like his heat with the Heirs, He could control them and obey him.

"Chief's semen! Give it to me! I want! I want to carry Chief's spouse!"- Mak eagerly moans out as she squeezed him up good inside her pussy, Bao groaned and buck his hips, hitting her cervix before climaxing inside of her.

"M-Mou! no fair! Its my turn now~"- Cain whined and changed places with Mak as Wan shuddered and came on his mouth.

"Wow~ Chief's skillful mouth~  drinking all my cum~,"- Wan mewls as she look down and swipe his wet hair up from his sweaty forehead.

"Let us make you feel good even more Chief~"- Bao was sitting as Cain wrapped her arms around his neck and bounce on his lap while Wan and Mak overwhelmed him by trapping him between their large breasts.

'Its so hot.... and soft.... like water bed but smaller.... Im melting (っ'ω'c)'

Bao wouldn't let them dominate him so he told them to spread their legs wide and he started to work.

"N-Nyan~ A-Ahn~ C-Chief's fingers... I-Inside m-me- Mmn!"

"S-so long~ He can reach my cervix! Aaahn~"

"Chief's rod is so hard and long~ I'm gonna cum~"

The mewls of the the three felines only stopped when it was dawn. Their full of Bao's cum, everyone was sated, Bao cooked their meals and waited for them to wake up, Their exercise has just began.

>>>>>>>>>>>●<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: WHOOP! HERE'S OUR 4TH TO THE LAST CHAPTER!

HOW WAS IT UWU?

ALSO, THANK YOU ALL FURRBALLS FOR STICKING WITH ME ALTHOUGH, I am an unfair and crooked author, leaving you all having and always having reasons not to update.

Actually my eyes got sore eyes the moment Sem break starts and Im trying to rest, (but watty is life and my phone is lifer xD) it keeps on coming back even with eyedrops

Before the end 1st week of March! Pet System Arc 2 will be done! And the other system related books will FINALLY FINISH THEIR FIRST ARC 😅

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!