3.4 Li Yuming

A/N: Who MISSES ME? Raise your paws!!! 🤭

Hello furrballs! its been so long! (>人<;) Thanks for your patience!

We have a very eventful (and suggestive) chapter ahead so keep a look out for it!

Can I get:

100 comments

500 votes, and

20 follows in this chapter? (>人<;)

.•°☆°•.

Ash has been held prisoner by a man called "Lucas". From what he heard from his employees and virtual meetings, Lucas owns a multinational car company that is very diverse in diving to other industries while advertising his products. Other than that, his military lineage lets him connect to anyone, just how much of a big shot is this guy? Ash speculates that Lucas might even be the Hidden ML of this world due to his OP wealth and extreme luck. 

"What if I'm right? Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. What bothers me is the growing world tasks that I have to complete- BAI ZHEN SERIOUSLY?! HOW MANY FAKE LOTUS AND GREEN TEA BITCHES ARE YOU TRYING TO LURE?" The tasks keep popping out in front of my eyes making me jump every time! I can even see Lucas looking at me with a weird and amused look on his eyes. 

'You scum man, return me to my owners already!'- I gritted my teeth as I bite the beef steak slice he gave me from his fork. 

'Oh, it's delicious. Lucas give me more!'- I stretched upwards to bite the next slice Lucas was offering to me. 

After a month of captivity, I've been dressed ridiculously by Lucas. Of course, the places where I'm only allowed were in his private office and his mansion- specifically my room. I can't believe his even used iron bars on the windows even when I tried to knock down the glass walls, he immediately saw the peculiarity and barred it with iron bars! 

I'M NOT YOUR PRISONER! LET ME OUT!!!! o(≧口≦)oo(≧口≦)oo(≧口≦)o

Back to the "being dressed" part, He gave me a personal tailor to create cat clothes like satin capes, cotton vests, small hats, and more! He even went to an international jewelry store to buy me a 20-carat opal brooch shaped like a cat head. He was actually pretty invested in his fetish that the room of mine has a walk-in closet with clothes exclusively for me. 

I watched Lucas work on his desk while I laze on the tiger fur, under the sunlight. Though the heat was only minimal because Lucas has been flying the air conditioner to the fullest. (*  ̄︿ ̄)

It has become a routine for me, watching him after he washes, feed, and play with me. Staring at him out of boredom became a habit... wait... I was still stagnant in terms of being famous... How should I become a famous pet of a superstar?

I look outside the glass walls and stared at the billboards down below, people were looking from where they are. I really want one of my own... wait.... two months ago... didn't I intervene with Li Yuming's photoshoot and took a photo with him myself? I perked up and walked closer to the glass wall to see clearer down below. Where is that billboard? or maybe a poster, I need to see one and tell Lucas to bring me back to them.

Lucas looked up from the paperwork and found Ash was sitting closely on the glass wall, looking fixated down below. His brows scrunched a bit, before sighing and leaving his desk to go to Ash.

"What are you looking at, Ash?"- Lucas asked as he uncharacteristically crouches down to Ash's level.  He looks at the small pink paw of the large cat pointing to the outside of the glass wall. He looks at the direction for a brief moment, before his expression turned grim.