Part two- take me home

Warning ⚠️ Smut ⚠️
Y/n POV

Billie walked you to her car and asked why you were so upset about it. You explained about how you hated the job but that's how you got money. You hated your house but you needed it to stay in. You didn't tell her about your mom because you didn't want her to think it was weird that you're not straight. "Well if that's the case you're staying at my place for as long as you need to." You looked up at her tear stains on your cheeks. "Billie no it's ok you can't," You were cut off by Billie putting her finger over your mouth saying, "Y/n after you getting fired, it's the least I could do." You sighed and agreed. The car ride was mostly silent in between sniffles coming from you and the radio. Billies hand was on your thigh the whole time though.

-time skip to Billie's house-

"Well, here it is. My slaughter house." You looked up at her quickly in shock. "Im just kidding mama. Toughen up a little won't ya." She laughed as she walked to the kitchen. You sat down on the couch looking around admiring the place. "Do you want anything to eat Y/n?" Billie calls, her head in the poking out of the corner from the kitchen. "Um no thanks I think I'm good for now." She walks back into the kitchen saying a slightly loud, "ok".

Billies pov
She's so perfect. She's beautiful. She's, Y/n. I walked back into the living room with a bag of Takis two burritos and 3 juice boxes. "Billie I said I didn't want anything." She laughs. "Oh I know Y/n. You wish you were eating with me. This is all for me, myself, and mamas." I point down to my stomach. She laughs really loud and I think it's cute. So I laugh with her. We talk about random things, forgetting about what happened today. I was done with my food and Y/n was on her phone while I was doing the same. I looked up at the time and it was already 10:04. "Damn already so late?" I say. Y/n looks up and looks at the time. "Guess we were having a lot of fun Bil." I love that. She called me Bil. I blushed slightly. Getting up hoping she didn't see. I ran to my bedroom and called her along. We both landed on my bed at the same time. She laid down with her torso on the bed but her legs hanging off and I was sitting up looking down at her. "What?" Y/n smiles. "Do I have something on my face?" She covers her face with my blanket."No Y/n you don't it's just you're really pretty." Y/n blushed and turned dark red. She said, "Billie have you seen your self? I'm nothing compared to you." She sits up and leans her head on my shoulder. I sigh and the room is filled with silence for about 40 seconds until Y/n coughed and scared me. "Sorry Bil." You both laugh "bless you" I say still laughing. The laughter comes to a stop when I crash my lips against hers. She stays still for a second but then went in with the kiss. I leaned forward causing Y/n to lay back. I hope she doesn't hate me after this. We fought for dominance with our tongues but of course, I won.

Y/n POV
Billie is really kissing me right now? I pinch my leg to make sure I'm not dreaming. Nope. Still kissing her. We disconnect our lips for air for a few seconds, Billie still hovering over me. She asks, "Y/n I'm sorry. Do you hate me?" I look in her eyes then at her lips and smirk then say, "Billie, of course I don't hate you." "Good" she leans back down and starts to kiss me again this time, more heated. I moaned into the kiss, our lips moving in sync. I open my eyes, still making out with her and I see that her hand is down at her crotch under her pants. She moans I guess by accident because she opened her eyes quickly but I closed mine quick enough so she wouldn't get embarrassed. We let go for air again this time, I sit up. We both smile at watch other. She stares at me and I say, "Billie, I'm gay." She looks at me with her eyebrow raised and says, "I figured." We both laugh and then she asks me, "Y/n have you ever, um never mind." I say "no no billie tell me pleaseee." I say whining. "Ok ok fine. Have you ever, had... sex?" I blushed at the sentence my eyes wide. "Oh um yes I have." I cleared my throat. "Have you Bil?" She looks back at me smiling, "well yeah but it wasn't as I good as tonight's will be." I look at her confused and then realized what she means. I smirk and she pushes me down and starts to kiss me again. She starts to make her way down to my neck and starts sucking lightly on some spots, some other spots, not so light. I moaned with pleasure at this feeling her smile on my neck. She tugs on my shirt which I guess she wants me to take off. I do so and she takes hers off too. She also takes her shorts off so I did too. Now we're both in a bra and underwear making out. She moves down to my stomach and my head rolls back. She starts to unclip my bra while sucking near my belly button. She threw my bra off to the side somewhere and starts to make her hand down to my heat the other massaging one of my boobs. I moan with pleasure and she tells me to take my underwear off by tugging on the edge with her teeth. I do what she says ever so quickly. She looks down at me and makes a devilish smirk I blush.

Billie's POV
I was staring at a naked Y/n not to mention beautiful. Oh the things I'm gonna do to her. I move towards her heat but not too far down. "Billie please do something to me alre," She was cut off by me putting my finger into her. She moaned so loud because she wasn't expecting it and I bet it felt good. I moved in and out slow, then fast. "Oh my god Billie. Fuck." "Oh Y/n from now on it's daddy ok?" She doesn't answer, still moaning, I stop my thrusts but my finger still in her. "Ok y/n?" She looks up at me "yes bi- daddy" I smirk and continue what I was doing. I then added another finger as I put my mouth on her clit and started licking and sucking. "FUCK ME DADDY!" She shouted. I moved my hand faster making her scream. "Oh fuck daddy i- I'm gonna c-cum." She says shaking. Hold it baby girl. I go in and out a little faster making her hold her breath. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" "Beg for it mamas." I say. "Oh daddy please?" I hear. "What was that baby?" "OH FUCK DADDY CAN I PLEASE CUM?" She nearly cries out. "Let it out baby." I say to her. I remove my hand from inside of her and lick it clean. We both lay there out of breath. "I love you billie." "w-what?" i ask her. "i-i'm sorry" she tells me and looks away "it's ok mama" i smile "don't apologize"

—————————
Guys I couldn't stop laughing while I was writing this 😂
Anyways it want spell checked so if there are any errors that's why lol. I'll update tmrw or ASAP. Love you A/n.🥰