Who the fuck

ok first off we're gonna call y/n something like a real name so her name is gonna be Avery
also i decided billie isn't gonna have a gf yet

Billie's Pov:
It's been a few years since i last broke up with Avery (y/n). I can't believe i was with her it was so toxic.. I'm just sitting in my room i've been doing it. My family is away and i've been really sad lately. I don't miss Avery but i just miss having someone to keep me company. I have nothing to do so i guess i'll just go on omegle. I type it in on my search bar and the option to put my interests in pops up. hmm idk what to put. I guess i can put billie eilish and see what people i come across.

stranger is typing...
hi
hey
so you like billie eilish?
I mean.. i guess
*stranger disconnected*

damn i don't know what i did. oh well. I look over at the clock it reads 4:27 am shit i've been up for a long time. I decide to go to sleep now i'm kinda tired anyways. I shut my eyes and fall asleep right away.

*the next day*
i open my eyes to the sunlight in my face and i hear something downstairs. i don't know what the fuck it was because i'm here by myself. "Pepper stop going through garbage." i yell. It stops. And i looks over next to me and i see pepper is right next to me. "holy shit." i yell. she scared the shit out of me. wait.. if peppers up here then what the fuck it that downstairs. i hear footsteps coming upstairs and rush under my bed. there's a space there i can fit in. I snatch pepper under with me. i then hear my door creak open slowly. oh. my. gosh. what the fuck is happening. Pepper starts growling and i tap her butt. I try and get her to be quiet but she barks really loud and the person walks over to the side of my bed that i'm under. they have on white knee high socks and tan knee shorts. They clear their throat. ok obviously he's a male. he takes out his phone and rings someone. "I found her chulo. she's under her bed fool." what the fuck? he has a heavy, maybe mexican accent. "of course i'm gonna her. your so fucking stupid sometimes puto." What the hell? then he hangs up and bends down. Oh fuck. He smirks and looks me dead in the eyes. "Get out from under there puta." I get up and say, "um who are you calling puta mr. though guy?" i ask. "uhh clearly you. but damn girl you looking like a fine ass hyna i'll tell you that. Now let's go." he pulls me by my arm and puts a black cloth type bag over my head.

to be continued

🤭🤭 who do you think it is y'all? don't worry i'm gonna use your requests! but guess who do you think it is? i know some of y'all will get it iykyk ;)