Part three- Surprise

"Happy birthday Y/n!" Billie Said as you walked down the stairs. "Thanks Bil." You said in a groggy voice considering that you just woke up. "Someone's tired." Billie said smiling. "Yeah Billie of course I am. We were together all night last night and what you did to me kept me up." I said back. "Well at least it felt good right? Look I'll make it up to you ok?" Billie said promising. "You better." You said as you walked over the the couch she was sitting on. Billie kisses you slow and passionately. She disconnected your lips from hers and said, "oh I almost forgot." You looked at her confused. She walked into the kitchen and told you to stay where you are. "Hold on mamas I'm coming!" Billie said excitedly. It sounded as if she was looking for something. You heard a light, "got it!" Billie came back with a small little bag in her hands and a note hanging out of it. "Here you go baby. Happy birthday." She smiles and handed you the bag. "Aww thank you so much Bil!" You kissed her quickly and opened the bag. In the bag was a little box and the note. You opened the box first. In the box there were two rings. On the rings were engraved, "Billies baby and Y/n's mama." "Aww billie! I, I have no words this is so cute." You said. "Well I was hoping you liked it. They're promise rings so we'll always wear them and we will be loyal to each other." She smiles. You hugged her and then opened the note. "Y/n the day I met you I knew that you'd be the one. The right one. I laid my eyes on you and I couldn't take em off. You are so beautiful and nice and you are caring. You put others before yourself and you are loyal. You care about me so much and I care about you endlessly. I wouldn't have all the love in the world to express how much I love you." You start to tear up and Billie puts her hand on your thigh. "I wish I could've met you sooner so we would've been together longer. But we still have new beginnings and will continue on to making many more. So Y/n will you promise me that you will love me endlessly and will be loyal to me? As I will do the same to you." The note ended. You looked up at billie tears in your eyes, "yes Billie I promise baby." You kissed her and you both put the rings on. "Y/n you are the best thing that ever happened to me you know that?" She looks over at you. "Billie I'm sure that's not true. But thank you." You smile. "Are you kidding me? Y/n you are so perfect and I'm just star struck at how I got so lucky you find you." You blush and Billie laughs. "Billie, I love you." She looks at you and smiles "I love you too Y/n." She leans in and kisses you.

——————————
Hey guys! I'm really sorry at how long I took to update but I'm gonna be back on schedule soon. I hope you enjoyed and im sorry at how short it was but like I said I'll be back on schedule soon. Thx for reading :) love you guys.❤️ love- A/n.