wet dreams part two 💦

"Ugh fuckkk Y/n slow down" I moan as i'm being grinded on by y/n. "No billie i- ughh- do what i'm told." She says and continues moaning. "Who told you to do this?" i ask her and moan again. "Myself" She says. She smiles and continues grinding on my lap. She gets a notification on her phone and she ignores it. *bing* again. Ignores it. *bing* *bing* *bing* she gets up and whispers to herself, "What the fuck." I look over at her and ask, "who the fuck is it?" She has a confused look on her face and won't answer me so i get up and snatch the phone from her hands.            

                                    unknown
hi y/n! last night was fun right?
don't remember me?
"oh daddy please don't stop."
ring a bell? 😉

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?! YOUR'E CHEATING ON ME?!" I yell. "No! I don't even know who that is!" she says. "THEN HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW YOUR GODDAMN NAME?" i say back. "I DONT KNOW NIGGA!" (yes i'm black) She yells. My whole face drops. "What the fuck did you just say?" i say, tears start forming in my eyes. "I said nigga. What the hell is the problem with it?" she asks. "WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH IT?! THATS A FUCKING RACIAL SLUR YOU BITCH!" i yell starting to cry. "If black people can say it, we have every right to as well! that is being racist if only black people can say it and we can't. Don't you agree?!" she asks. I can't believe this bitch. "NO! I DONT. YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST. YOU DISGUST ME. i can't believe i ever fucking dated you. you are a disrespectful bitch. Fuck you" i say to her. "Wow you are so weird billie eilish." she rolls her eyes. "get out of my house." i say. "What?!" she says confused. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" "ITS TWO O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING BILLIE!" She says. "I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS! YOU WANNA BE DISRESPECTFUL THEN GO DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE." i yell at her. "fine. fuck you. oh yeah and i was cheating on you bitch." she says and walks out. "i don't care. You don't get to be disrespectful. you mean nothing to me y/n nothing."