Shes Dead To Me

Billie's POV
It's been a while since i've broken up with Y/n. I don't miss her at all. She was racist and so fucking dumb sometimes. She called me 24 times yesterday. I answered the 24th time and. "Billie i thought you loved me." she said. And i said "And i thought you weren't ignorant but i guess looks can be deceiving right?" and hung up. I just want to die. No there's no time to die. We were a pair. You were my life but life is far away from fair. Was i stupid to love you? I've fallen for a lie. Are you death or paradise? Death or paradise? Then i got an idea. I should write a song about this. That got me thinking. I walked over to my desk and put my hair into a high ponytail, opened my notebook and stared writing things down.

I should've known
I'd leave alone
Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed is just the blood you owe.
We were a pair.
But i saw you there.
too much to bare
you were my life but life is far away from fair.
was i stupid to love you?
was i reckless  to help?
was it obvious to everybody else?

My phone rang
It was one of my managers
"Hello?" I say. "Hi billie it's me. So we just got new information about your next tour. Turns out it's this year!" She says. "What?!" i yell. "What aren't you excited?" she asks me. "Am i excited? am i excited? well i would be if you told me sooner." "I'm sorry Billie but it is what it is."

Fuck