Part 6- Babygirl

"Hey billie?" I shout from downstairs. No answer. "Bil?" I shout again. Nothing. I walk over to the window and her car is here so she's home. "Billie where are you?" I say. BANG. I hear a very loud noise coming from upstairs and I run up there. I see Billie on the ground, her chest bleeding. Tears in my eyes and I run over to her and hold her in my arms. "No no no no no, Billie, Billie baby, please wake up. Billie get up, please. Billie wake up please." No response. "Billie get up please you have to get up. Please please wake up baby. Please Billie!" I start sobbing. I sit up and I'm being hugged by, "Billie?" "It's ok baby you just had a dream." Billie said. She wipes my eyes. I lean into her chest and and I cry even more. "Y/n baby, what was your dream about?" Billie says while rubbing my back. "Well, I sniff, we were here, at home, and I was down stairs a-and you were upstairs, in here and i was calling your name and you didn't answer." I start crying even more. "Shhh it's ok baby." She kisses my forehead, "was there anything else?" "Yeah. And then I- I came up stairs and you were on the floor and your chest was bleeding and you," I hesitate to say my words, "you weren't breathing." I start to literally sob. Billie looks down at me and rubs my back again. "It's ok mamas it was just a dream. I'm ok. I'm here. It's ok baby. Stop crying I don't wanna start crying mama please." She says in a sweet tone. "I- I'm sorry Bil. I know it was a dream it just a dream it's just it scared me and I don't ever want it to happen." I say. "I know mamas I don't want it to happen either but it won't ok?" She says and then kisses me. "Yeah" i say.
—————————
Hey guys I'm sorry this is so short but I'm gonna make another one tmrw ❤️ love y'all - A/n.