Part 7- Xoxo Ex oh!

BRO WHAT THE FUCK THANK YOU GUYSSO MUCH FOR 1k READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I LITERALLY GOT MY PHONE FIXED BECAUSE MY STUPID BROTHER THREW IT AND IT LITERALLY SHATTERED. SO IT GOT FIXED AND I JUST GOT IT BACK IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE. Anyways finna be active now IM SORRY THO❤️ hehe love- A/n.
ALSO goddamn look at my baby in the pic. 🤤
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS PART CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND ABUSE.
——————————
Billie's POV
Today. Today is the day I get to see her again. I am coming back home from tour and see my baby again.
"BILLIE!" I hear finneas yell across the hallway. "FUCK YOU WANT FIN?!" I shout back. "Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connel! Watch your language!" My mom yells. "Jeez sorry mom damn." I shout at her. "Where are my socks?" Finneas asks. "What the fuck? I don't know fin why in the world would you be asking me?" I tell him. "Because I heard you talking to mom about how you put milk in them and stuffed it in my shoes but they aren't in there." Finneas says waking into the same room I'm in. "OH MY GOD HAHA WHAT THE FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" I say loud and start laughing hysterically. "Haha very funny Billie now where are they?" Finneas says not pleased. "They're in the," I get cut off by my phone ringing. It's Y/n! I smile wide. "Holy shit I gotta take this!" I say smiling and run to my dressing room for more privacy. "H-Hello?" I hear Y/n say on the phone with a shaky voice. "Hey baby! What's wrong? You sound, upset." I say to her. "Oh n-no I'm not upset I just wanted to know what time your gonna, -she pauses- I hear a loud metal clank and shuffling around. "Y/n? What the fuck is going on?" No answer for a few seconds. "N-nothing I'm sorry I was just doing something, a uh surprise for when you get home." She says shaky. "Uhh ok? Well I love you so much and I'll see you soon baby! I'm leaving in a few minutes so I'll be there in about three hours!" I say smiling. I wonder what she has for me. "Ok Bil. I lov-," She was cut off by a loud smacking noise. She whimpered but in, pain.? "Y/n? What the actual fuck are you doing? Are you with someone else?!" I ask her. "N-no Billie im by myself." She says but it sounds like she's crying now. "Baby? Are you ok? What the fuck happened?! Why were you cut off before when you were gonna say I love you?" I say worried. She hangs up. "What the fuck?!" I whisper-yell. I guess I'll just forget about it and see what happened when I get back home?

Y/n POV
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING Y/N Y/L/N?!" Someone yelled. I don't know who this is or why they are doing this but they have a mask on so I can't see them. It's a girl though I can tell from her voice. Just not familiar. "B-Because you hit me." I say crying in the corner. I'm tied to a chair in Billie's house. "Because I hit you? BECAUSE I HIT YOU?!" She yells at me. I don't answer too scared to talk. "Oh so you don't wanna answer me now huh?" She says. "Ok. I'll show you what not answering me gets you." She says and she speed walks over to me. I start screaming. I know she's gonna hurt me. She kicks me in the stomach and I scream in pain. The chair and I both fall backwards. She drags me into the kitchen, pulling the chair and all with me. I scream because how bad she's hurting me. "Why are you doing this?!" I yell, crying. "Because! BILLIE IS MINE!" She throws me down to the floor and sets the chair up right. She unties me and I try to run but of course I didn't succeed. "I KNOW YOU DIDNT JUST TRY TO FUCKING RUN YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She yells and pulled me by my hair again. "OWW STOP PLEASE FUCK!" I yell and cry in pain. "THIS IS WHAT YOU NOT ANSWERING GETS!" She yells. She pushed me to the ground and kicked me multiple times, multiple places. She punched me in the face three times in the same spot. She pulled me up by my hair and slammed me into the counter. "OW FUCK OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP PLEASE!" I scream I'm now balling my eyes out. Covered in blood And bruised up. She throws me to the ground and spits at me. "YOU FUCKING SLUT. YOUR A FUCKING DUMB BITCH AND A WHORE. BILLIE IS ONLY WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE WANTS SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH WHEN SHE BREAKS UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE! BILLIE IS MINE! FUCKING MINE!" I'm too weak to move. I can barely breathe. I'm laying sideways twisted on the floor covered in blood, bruises, cuts, and her spit on my face. She drags me by my arm to the closet next to the front door. I just cry softly. I'm gonna die. I know it. She's going to kill me. I am pulled out of my thoughts when she throws me I into the closet and locks it outside of it. She drops the key in the front of the door. She runs outside and I heard a car turn on and drove away. Great. I'm gonna die in here because god knows how long billie will be and I'm in so much pain I can't move. I just sit there and cry. Then I black out.

Billies POV
I'm here! I'm home. I can't wait to see my babygirl. My mom dropped me off and Finneas went to his house so I'm here alone with my baby. Finally. I walk up to the door to see it's already cracked open. Y/n must have left it open I guess. My smile fades when I walk into the house and see blood stains on the floor and small knots of hair everywhere. "Y/N? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU OK?! WHERE ARE YOU BABY?!" I scream. Tears forming in my eyes. I listen very carefully. I know when she's scared she only whispers. "Billie." I hear a faint whisper from the closet. "Baby no oh my god. Fuck!" I say out loud. I run to the closet and unlock it. I am dropped to my knees when I see Y/n laying there, blood all over her, bruises, cuts, messed up hair. "Y/N OH MY FUCKING GOD BABY! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! JESUS OH MY GOD Y/N FUCK!" I yell. No response