Part four-Mad Daddy

⚠️ smuttttt ⚠️

Y/n POV
I was at Billies house because she was at some interview and I've been staying here. Billie is supposed to get home in about ten minutes so I just have to be patient and wait for her.

-time skip to when Billie gets home-

Y/n POV
I'm sitting on Billies bed scrolling through Instagram when I hear the front door slam open and a yell. "Oh my fucking god." It's Billie. She slammed her keys onto the table loud enough for me to hear. She sounded really mad. She came stomping up the stairs and I jolted up because I know what's about to happen. "Hi baby. I need you undressed on the bed. Give me two minutes and I'll be right back." I did as she said because she was mad.

Billies POV
I told Y/n to be undressed and for her to give me two minutes. The interview went terrible. I am fucking pissed. They were so disrespectful. They had the fucking nerve to say, "oh Billie when was the last time you and your ex talked?" Like bitch why the fuck would I even talk to him? I walked back upstairs and barged into the room again. Y/n is on the bed with a bra and matching lace panties. Good. I take my button up shirt off and throw my pants to the side as well.

Y/n POV
Billie is really mad. She barged into the room with a mad face and she took her clothes off oddly fast. She walked up to the bed and started to make out with me aggressively. She is now on the bed in her knees in front of me. I'm criss-cross in front of her. She slips her tongue into my mouth and pushed her body forward. Now I'm laying down with her on top of me.

Billies POV
I'm making out with Y/n and I'm horny. I'm pissed but I'm horny. I need this right now. I need her.
I disconnect our lips and start kissing down her neck leaving dark purple marks. "Mm Billie." I smirk knowing she's turned on. I nip at her neck but not too hard. I don't want to hurt my baby. "Oh Billie fuck." I hear. "You like that mamas?" I say into her neck. "Ugh, mhm." Her head is now tilted back. I move more down to the top edge of her bra. I unclip it from the back and reveal her breasts. I smile admiring her. I start to suck on the top of her boob right above her nipple. "Daddy fuck." Y/n moans. I start massaging her other boob and move farther down. I tell her to take off her panties. She does so.

Y/n POV
Billie told me to take off my panties so I did. I am now naked. She smirked staring at me for a second. "Oh Y/n baby, you make Daddy so wet." She bites her lip. She comes closer to me and moves down to my heat. She teases me by running her fingers through my folds quickly. "Ugh Billie stop teasing." "Y/n what did I tell you about bossing daddy around? Now you have to be punished." Great. Her punishments are never expected.

Billies POV
I now have to punish Y/n due to her bossing Daddy around. I get up and walk over to the closet. I pull out a box that holds all of our "tools" if you know what I mean. I pull out two pairs of cuffs, a dildo, strap on, and I vibrator. "Oh shit." I hear Y/n whisper in the background. I turn around with them all in my hands, smirking. "Oh Y/n the things I'm gonna do to you." I speed-walk over to the bed and put the cuffs around her hands and to the head board. "There are rules to Daddy's punishment today Y/n. You can't moan, you can't call me billie and no cumming until I say. Understand?" "Yes daddy." She says back. I pull out the vibrator first to go easy on her. I put the setting to medium. I put it on her clit. She opens her mouth but nothing comes out. She bites her lip. I move it down a little bit towards her folds and hold it there. She tilts her head back and is biting down on her lip. "Shit." She says. I smirk watching her, hoping she'll break anytime soon. I push it into her a little bit and turn the setting up to high. She whimpers a little bit and says, "oh my- fuck Bil- daddy." I am now pushing it in and out her breath speeding up. Her back is arched and her eyes are closed real tight.

Y/n POV
The vibrator is inside of me and I'm pretty sure the setting is on its highest. She knows I'll break soon. Even I know that. "Holy shit daddy fuck." Slips out of my mouth. "You like that baby?" Billie says. "M- mhm" I say arching my back farther. She turns the vibrator off and takes it out. I lay down normally again. She puts on the strap and puts in the dildo. She walks over to me and starts kissing me again. "Mmm." She moans into the kiss. Wish I could. But I can't. "Now remember the rules baby. Got it?" She says. "Yes daddy." I respond back. She moves up to my hands and unclips the cuffs. She says, "Ok baby. Get down on all fours face front." I do as she says. I hear moving around and she slips the dildo right into me. "Fuck" She is now thrusting inside of me fast. She pulls my hair so my head is up. "Y/n?" "Yes d-daddy?" "Am I hurting my baby?" "N-no daddy." "Good." She moves at an even faster pace which I never thought would be possible. "D-daddy?" "Yes baby?" I- I'm gonna c-cum." I say. "Are you now?" "Mhm." "Well baby your gonna have to beg for it." "Oh please daddy can I cum?" I say biting my lip. "I don't know.. I'll have to think about it." She says. "Oh daddy please daddy please can I cum." "Hmm I don't know if I should let you." "OH FUCK DADDY PLEASE CAN I FUCKING CUM?" "Go ahead baby girl." I release shaking and she is still thrusting inside of me, slower. "You were a very good girl Y/n" "thank you daddy." I say. She moves away from me and takes the strap off. Both of us out of breath. She comes over to the bed and we both start making out again. "I love you Y/n." She says. "I love you too Billie."
————————————
Hi loves! I'm sorry I've been so inactive but I'm gonna be back on schedule now. :) I hope you enjoyed lol. Leave recommendations in the comments. Love you. ❤️ - A/n.