Part 9- (continued) Xoxo Ex Oh!

TRIGGER WARNING
SUICIDE
AND
EMOTIONAL
SITUATIONS

"Y/N OH MY GOD BABY WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" No response. "Y/n y/n please wake up baby please I need you. You can't leave me. Not now. Baby please wake up." I'm literally sobbing. "B-billie baby I love you so much. I'm not gonna make it baby. I love you s-so much. I need you to move on in your life without me. Find someone new. Someone better. I love you baby and you can never forget t-hat." She tells me in a very low voice. "No no no no no no baby Y/n please you can't go please don't. Y/n I need you to stay with me please. Y/n please please stay with me baby. I can't live without you baby please." I cry over her in my arms. "Billie listen to me, I love you so much. It's getting dark. There's a ringing in my ears and everything is blurry. I'm not going to make it, I know it's hard to let me go but baby you have to. I love you baby. Goodbye." She turns her head to the side and her breathing stops. "Y/n, y/n no no no no no no, Y/N BABY NO PLEASE!" I'm crying and I start hyperventilating. I can't breathe. Everything turns black.
-
time skip-

Billie's POV
I woke up to bright lights and my mom standing over me. "She's awake!" Finneas gets up and walks over to me and grabs my hand. "Hey Bil." He says, no emotion. "W-where's Y/n?!" I ask. Mom and Finneas both put their heads down. "Billie I- I'm so sorry." My mom says. "No no my baby. She can't be gone she can't. She, she has to live." I start crying again. My mom holds my other hand. "Billie I know it's hard I'm sorry." She says. "Mom I can't live without her." "Billie we know it's gonna be hard but it's gonna be ok." Finneas says. "No fin. It's not I lost my baby, my best friend." "Get out." They both look up at me. "I said get out." They both walk out slowly.
-
-time skip-

Billie's POV
I'm back at my house. I've been in my room all week. Everyone has had to bring my food for me to eat. I can't stop crying. I miss my baby too much. I can't live like this.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ there is a suicide ahead.

Billie's POV
I'm gonna do it. I can't live like this. I'm not going to keep suffering for the death of my baby. My mom and fin are gone with dad. I'm gonna do it.
I walk upstairs to the attic and open the top window. I walk over to the roof. I'm scared. But I can't live this way. Fuck. My neighbor walked out and saw me. "BILLIE OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT!" I'm at the edge of the roof. I look at my neighbor then back at the ground. "Tell my family I love them for me please." I shout with tears in my eyes. "BILLIE NO PLEASE." 3... "BILLIE YOU HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE FOR PLEASE!" 2... "BILLIE!!! JUST GET DOWN FROM THERE PLEASE!" 1.. "BILLIE Pl," She was cut off. I did it. I jumped. Everything went black.

"Hi baby."
"Y/n!"

———————
GUYS I'm so sorry for this. I am actually crying right now. I cried so much making this. 😭 this is so sad omg. I love you guys all and I'm here to talk about anything. I'm gonna update the other story tomorrow because this one is now finished. Maybe a face reveal idrk rn. But I live you guys. ❤️ Love, A/n.