Chapter 5

[Hello everyone! We are growing so fast on this story! I am so sorry that I didn't upload... I am on holidays soo... I am trying my best! I swear! Please let me know in the comments what you think of this chapter! I honestly love seeing them! Please also vote!]

_

Matty

Matt?

09:03 AM

Read

Aurora?

09:03 AM

Read

You are still alive.

09:03 AM

Read

Are you surprised?

09:04 AM

Read

No, why are we having
this weird conversation.

09:04 AM

Read

Because you started it.

09:05 AM

Read

Is there something wrong?

09:05 AM

Read

No.

09:05 AM

Read

Just leave me alone.

09:05 AM

Read

What happened?

09:06 AM

Read

Come on, Matt.

09:21 AM

Read

Seriously, I want to help you...

10:41 AM

Read

I just want to help you.

11:53 AM

Read

Matt, come on!!

13:48 PM

Read

If you don't stop
texting me. I will
block you.

13:48 PM

Read

Okay...

13:51 PM

Read

I sighed and put my phone away. This whole day was useless. I tried to get some information out of Matthew but he wouldn't tell me what was wrong or what I had done wrong... I wanted to text him again but didn't want to risk getting blocked by him. After all, I enjoyed talking to him. He was the only person I truly trusted besides my parents. I looked at my phone screen again, hoping that he had messaged me but he didn't. Upset, I put my phone in my pocket and got in the car.

I was doing some grocery shopping for my house. There was barely something left where I could make salads with. As I got in the car, I immediately drove towards my apartment. It wasn't that far from my apartment. I sighed when I parked my car in the parking lot and stepped out of the car. I hated to be here and to live in the apartment.

I used to share it with my ex-boyfriend, Julian. It was annoying because everywhere I looked at, I saw him. All the memories we made there. We got this apartment together and now he wasn't there anymore. He was in fact in my best friend's bed. I couldn't believe that Ally had an affair with my boyfriend. Cheating was common and I would have probably come through it but knowing that my best friend did this to me was even worse.

After that, I kind of pushed everyone away from me. Then just, Laura and some of her friends. I sighed and walked inside the flat. My keys were jingling when I opened the door. I walked inside with my shopping bags and let it on the ground. I checked my phone again but there were no messages of Matthew. I did everything in my power to not message him. What if he really would block me? I frowned when I saw my Twitter exploding. I was familiar with a bit of spam but this was too much.

@matthewdaddario is following you now.

What the fuck...