Chapter 24

I uploaded three times a week now. Do you guys even recognise me now? I hope that all of you enjoy it!
_________________________________

The sun was shining in the room. Slowly, I opened my eyes and grunted when I saw the sun shining right on my eyes. I heard Matthew chuckle and that's when I realised that Matthew and I kissed and that we slept together... without sex...

"Oh..." I said softly as I turned myself around to see Matthew. I smiled when my sleepy eyes allowed me to see him.

His hair was messy and his eyes didn't look puffy at all. He was already awake before I woke up.

"Were you awake?" I asked confused but still sleepy. Matthew smiled at me as he put his hand out. He touched my hair and then my cheek. I couldn't help but out of amusement, I closed my eyes. I loved it when he touched me.

"I was awake. I was just looking at you." He said and I smiled. I knew that I was blushing again and despite the fact that he could see it now.

"Not creepy at all." I said as I laughed softly. He laughed as he shook his head slightly.

"I would say that it is romantic." He said and I frowned as I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded his head. He came a bit closer and gave me a soft kiss again. The same electricity I felt yesterday, I could feel again.

"Do you have this feeling as well?" I asked out of the sudden. I could see that Matthew was a bit confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he looked at me. I sat up in bed and so did Matthew. He looked at me still confused and I would almost say that he was a little bit afraid.

"This feeling. Happy feeling. Like. It is so magical." I said and slowly by each word he heard from me, he started to smile. A really wide smile.

"Yes I do." He said as he touched my hand. I felt the same electricity again. We looked at each other for a while before Matthew's phone went off.

"Sorry." He said politely before picking up the phone.

"What?" Matthew asked confused.

"Calm down, Dominic." I heard him say. I couldn't stop but thinking that something has happened to someone... Dominic.

"Okay. I will be right there." Matthew said as he hung up on the call. Matthew quickly looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"I am sorry Aurora. I have to shoot today. I didn't know..." He said softly and I shook my head. I was already happy enough to be here with him. It meant a lot. Everything that he did for me.

"It is okay. Really." I said to reassure him. I don't want him to feel bad.

"You can come with me if you want?" He asked and I looked up. I was a bit startled and not going to lie, I was a huge fan of Shadowhunters. It would be a dream to meet the cast.

"Yes. If you don't mind." I said and Matthew smiled.

"Good. Get out of bed and get ready. We will get breakfast on the way." He said and I nodded. I got out of bed and wanted to walk to the bathroom before I realised that I didn't know where it was.

"Wait." I said as I turned myself around. Matthew was waiting and he looked at me.

"Yes?" He asked as he looked at me. He was making the bed.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked and I saw Matthew smiling. He walked towards me.

"I love how comfortable you are." He said and I laughed softly as I rested my head on his chest.

"This feels so unreal." I said softly. It really did. It felt so unreal. He was sweet, kind, loving and good looking. You don't get that often. Most of them are dicks and Matthew was almost fairy.

Matthew touched his hand to mine and our fingers interlocked with one another. He looked at me closely and smiled.

"Does this feel unreal?" He asked and I looked at him deeply into his eyes.

"Yes." I answered softly.

Now his hands traveled to my cheeks and he touched it as I closed my eyes. I felt so safe when he touched me. It was as if nobody could hurt me again or would even dare to hurt me.

"Does this feel unreal?" He asked again and it did. All of it did. It felt like this was a dream. A really good dream and I was afraid that I was going to wake up and realise that all of this wasn't real. I wanted this to be real... This had to be real...

"Yes." I said softly again. I opened my eyes again to look at him and it looked like Matthew was lost looking at me. He was smiling and just staring at me.

He came closer and kissed me once again. He touched my cheeks as he kept on pressing his lips on my again and again.

"Does this feel unreal?" He asked for the third time when he stopped kissing me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Yes." I replied softly again. He laughed softly.

"Maybe this should feel unreal. Like a fairytale." I said with a smile. Matthew nodded his head as he was still holding onto me.

It felt like yesterday in the park when we were making out. It was totally weird... We were weird... I think?

"Our own fairytale." He said with a smile and I nodded as I hugged him. I held him tightly and didn't wanted to let him go. He was truly massive and gave good cuddles.

"Our own fairytale." I said softly.