Chapter 19

Happy New Year to all of you! I am so sorry that it took me such a long time to upload Wrong Number... I was busy with a December story... and if you want to read it, go to my profile! I hope you will enjoy this!
________________________________

As soon as I got out of the airplane, I took a deep breath. I hated to fly. It made me feel so anxious. God knew what could happen. Flying was too dangerous... at least for me.

"You also hate to fly?" I heard a man next to me say. I chuckled softly as I nodded my head. He looked a bit older than me and his hair was blonde. His eyes were brown and his smile was cute.

"Yes, I find it so awful." I said and I meant it but for Matthew I would do this all day long to just be here with him.

Thinking of him made the butterflies in my stomach explode and fly around. It tickled but I enjoyed the feeling of it. That's how I knew that I liked him very much. I couldn't wait to see him. It was crazy to even think that I was finally going to meet him.

I was going to hold him and he would hold me. A small smile appeared around my lips.

"So I think you must be flying for someone special?" He asked and I felt surprised by his right exceptions. I smiled and nodded.

"He is really special." I said and again, I meant every word I said. Matthew was special to me and I knew deep inside my heart Matthew was aware of that too.

"Why are you flying?" I asked and we started to leave the airplane. I took my suitcase that was in the drawer and so did he. Both of us finally got out. I inhaled the fresh air and couldn't believe that I was finally in New York.

The realisation of seeing Matthew was kicking in and every second I felt like my stomach was going to explode out of butterflies if it continued like this.

"For someone special too." He said and I smiled. I didn't even catch his name.

"What's your name?" I asked and the guy. He looked at me and just smiled. He looked like a kind man that you wouldn't always meet.

"My name is Liam." He said and I smiled.

"What is your name?" He asked and I smiled.

"My name is Aurora." I said and Liam turned up his eyebrows.

"Just like the sleeping beauty." He said and I chuckled softly. He is not the first one to make this comment. Some people would literally call me the sleeping beauty but I didn't see the beauty in me at all.

"Except that she has blonde hair and I have brown." I said and Liam laughed softly as he nodded his head.

"It is a good thing that you have. Blonde is nowadays overrated anyway." He said and I laughed. His own hair is blonde.

"What about your hair?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Please don't remind me of it. My boyfriend wanted me to go blonde. I am thinking of changing it too pink." He said and I nodded.

"Pink would suit you." I said and he nodded. Liam didn't look gay to me that's what made me surprised but this already shows that anyone could be and it made me happy.

Change did.

"Is your boyfriend waiting for you?" I asked Liam and he quickly nodded his head.

"He is and I can't wait to hold him again." He said and I smiled. I wanted to say 'aw' but it would make me probably sound annoying.

We walked inside the airport and checked out. I was looking around, hoping to see Matthew but there were far too many faces to remember.

"Jade!" I heard Liam shout and he quickly ran, leaving his suitcase behind for me. He was chuckling and ran into the arm of another guy with blue hair. As they hugged, they quickly gave each other a kiss. I smiled and just looked at them.

They honestly looked so adorable...

"Aurora?" I heard a similar voice. My heart sank and I felt like I was going to stop breathing at anytime. I knew who it was. It was the one I had been longing to see for so long. It was him.

It was Matthew.

I quickly turned myself around to face him and my heart warmed when I saw his beautiful face. His eyes were shining and his smile was magical. His hair was a put puffy but god, he looked so good. Too good to be even true.

"Matthew!" I said happily and without think, I let my suitcase fall and put my arms around him. I hugged him tight and held on to him like that.

It felt weird holding him and feel his body warmth against mine. It was different than any others and honestly, I felt amazing. I felt safe and happy.

"It is so good to see you." I heard him say. We were still hugging and I saw everyone around us looking at us. They probably thought that we were a couple. I wish we were...

I got out of the hug and looked at Matthew. It felt unbelievable. After all those texts and calls, we were finally standing in front of each other. It was unbelievable. It almost made me tear up but I didn't want to cry in front of him. It would make me look stupid.

"Are you okay?" Matthew asked and his whole face was full of concern. I felt the tears burn in my eyes and eventually some escaped too. I nodded.

"I am just happy that we finally met each other." I said and some tears were still escaping my eyes. Matthew held my hand and pulled me closer to him. He pushed the palm of my hand against his lips and kisses it softly.

"I am happy too, princess." He said and I felt my cheeks burn up. I knew they were getting slightly red and I knew I was blushing. Well, this is embarrassing...

"Matthew?" I heard a male ask. I saw Liam with his boyfriend, Jade walking closer to us. Matthew smiled instantly and looked quite surprised to see him.

"Jade, man what are you doing here?" He asked confused and now he looked up at Liam. Liam was smiling at me and kept on looking at Matthew.

I just hope he wasn't going to tell anyone what I said to him about Matthew. Maybe Matt thought that all of this was too quickly and I didn't wanted to overwhelm him.

"Picking up Liam and what are you doing here?" He asked and his eyes traveled to me. He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back.

"This is Aurora." Matthew said and he sounded so proud... gosh, I couldn't believe that we were going to spend the rest of our days together.