Chapter 20

Helloooo! How is everyone?! Thank you so much for 3K readers! It means a lot lovelies!!]

_
I couldn't believe that I was actually standing next to Matthew. After all those messages, calls and face times, I was standing next to the man that I had feelings for.

Jade and Liam were still holing onto each other very close. I could see the sparkle in Jade's eyes when Liam was hugging him. It was genuine happiness... He was happy that he was here.

"We should go out since you are here in New York." Jade said as he looked at me and then over to Matthew. He nodded with his beautiful smile around his lips.

"We sure will." Matthew said as he looked over me. As soon as his hazel eyes looked into mine, my heart melted a hundred times over and over again. The magical feeling of Matthew just looking at me made already fall in love with him...

Fall in love...

I shouldn't be even thinking like this... What if he doesn't like me? My heart would break all over again and I don't think I am ready for it. Especially not from Matthew...

"Should we go? You must be tired." Matthew said softly in my ear. A thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach and I giggled like a little school girl. Shyly, I nodded my head.

"Okay, man. I will see you tomorrow." Matthew said as he gave Jade a hug. Jade chuckled and nodded.

"I hope to see you soon." Liam said and hugged me. I smiled and nodded.

"Keep him. He is a keeper." Liam quickly whispered into my ears. I widened my eyes but then quickly recovered from it and gave him a small smile when I stood next to Matthew again.

I knew that he was a keeper but the question was whether he felt the same way about as I did for him... Matthew held my hand and my luggage.

"I will hold it. Really." I said but Matthew shook his head, protesting against the idea of mine.

"A real gentleman doesn't let his lady carry her luggage." He said very smooth and almost in a different accent. I chuckled softly as I shook my head slowly.

"You are a weird one." I replied back and Matthew smiled.

"That's what other people love to call me." He said and now I laughed. I loved the atmosphere between us. It was chill, loving but most of all comfortable. We spoke as if this was not the first time we were meeting and have known each other for years.

Maybe we did in another life time...

Come on, Aurora. There is no such thing as another life time. I was going crazy in mind. I kept on arguing with myself and I truly hoped that Matthew wasn't able to see that.

I was a weird one too. Maybe we had to drink on that one... I really do need a drink after this long flight.

Matthew and I walked towards a car which I assumed was his.

"Here you go." He said as he walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for me. I shyly smiled and felt like I was blushing.

I really hope that I wasn't looking like a total idiot...

"Thank you." I said with a shy smile and he just gave me a reassuring smile back. As I sat down, he closed the door behind me and not even a second later he got into the car and drove away.

I saw many people getting in taxis or either waiting for one. It was quite busy... even when it was early. I guess it is right when people say that New York never sleeps.

Matthew put a song on or actually the radio. We were both quiet, listening to whatever was on the radio. I didn't feel awkward but tired. It felt like I truly didn't have the energy to talk to anyone.

I really just wanted to go and sleep. My eyes were already falling heavy but I refused to let it give in. I moved a bit and looked straight ahead of me as I sighed.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Matthew turned and looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and now I looked at him too. I just nodded and weakly smiled at him.

"I am just tired." I said and I meant it. I just hope I didn't sounded like a total bitch bu the whole flight did knock me out. Matthew just gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry. When we get to mine you can go and sleep." He said and I gave him a weak smile. I already felt like I could fall asleep. I was just glad that my interview wasn't on the same day as I landed. I would have been too exhausted for it. 

"So how far do you live from the airport?" I asked. I hoped I didn't sound to desperate to go and sleep. Even though I was. Matthew looked at me and those eyes... Gosh. Was he even real? He indeed looked so angelic. Now I understand why girls are so fond of him. He is like a god. 

"Not too far. Fifteen minutes." He said and I nodded. He was again focusing on the road and I honestly couldn't keep my eyes open. Slowly, my head rested against the window and my eyes were getting heavier by each second that past by.

I yawned and fell asleep without realising it....