Chapter 30

So hello everyone! This is the last chapter of Wrong Number😭 I KNOW I AM SORRY! When I started writing this story, I knew that it was going to be a short story anyway... I hope that you guys did enjoy it and there is a epilogue coming as well and a writer notes after it so stay tuned! Also almost 7k?! Thank you😭❤️
________________________________

I sighed softly before entering the hospital. I was going finally to the interview I was waiting for so long. I knew that I was prepared enough but I just wish that Matthew was going to be with me. That was our plan... We would have gone together.

I walked to the reception and looked kindly at the woman behind it.

"Hello, I have a job interview here today." I said as I looked at her. She nodded her head with a smile before looking down at her computer. 

"Could you please walk down this hall and turn left. You will find a waiting room where others are waiting too." She said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said with a smile and walked into the direction that she told me to go too. When I arrived at the waiting room, I saw many people waiting. Most of them looked up to look at me which made me slightly nervous.

I sat down next to a man and awkwardly smiled at him. There were so many people waiting... What if I would never make a chance? What if someone else was better than I was? I saw someone leaving with a smile on her face.

I guess she got hired. 

"Aurora Smith?" I heard my name being called out. I felt my heart beat slightly and I quickly stood up. I smiled at the woman that called my name. I could hear people groaning. I guess they had been waiting here longer than I have... 

"Nice to meet you. I am Michelle." She said as I was in front of her. She shook my hand and both of us walked inside her little office. I sat down on the chair that was opposite another one. 

"So what made you want to become a paramedic?" She asked and I smiled. 

"The reason why I wanted to become a paramedic was that I would be able to help people. It is almost like a challenge because we don't know what to expect instead of getting brief information about the certain incident." I said and I meant every word I spoke out. 

"I see." Michelle said as she noted down some notes in her book. She looked up to me again and smiled. 

"So I can see from your CV that you have worked as a student paramedic and paramedic in Los Angeles? What is the reason you stopped?" She asked and she startled me a bit.

I stopped working because of Julian... After everything... I just needed a break from everything. I needed time for myself... I looked down and blinked a few times.

"I am sorry did?" Michelle asked and I quickly looked up, shaking my head. I smiled softly and sighed. 

"I had a hard time for a while. For some reasons so I decided to stop working but I am ready to go back where I left off." I said and Michelle smiled.

"You seem like a nice person and not only because my friend wants me to hire you." Michelle said and I widened my eyes slightly.

She is Matthew's friend.

"You know him." I said with a smile. Michelle smiled.

"I have never seen him so happy since you have walked into his life." She said and I nodded as I looked down...

I heard the same things from his other friends and it made me feel like an idiot for ignoring him the last few days. I felt like a part of me was gone since we stopped... I know how Matthew is doing and I...

I need to get to him... 

"You got the job. You will start from tomorrow." She said and I chuckled softly. I smiled widely and nodded my head.

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile.

"You have to come to same place as you did today and you will get your uniform." She said and I nodded. When she showed me the way out, I quickly started walking towards the bus stop. 

I could feel my heart beat faster and I started to inhale faster. His house wasn't far from here... I don't need the bus. I quickly turned myself around and walked to his house. I saw a male figure appearing closer to me and I frowned.

He looks like him... He looks like Matthew. 

When I came closer, I smiled. It was him. It was him... I started to run as fast as I could and I saw a smile appearing around his beautiful lips. 

"Matthew!" I breathed out as I jumped into his arms. I buried my face in his neck as he held me up. 

"Aurora." He sighed out as his big arms held me by my back. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks. I was finally holding him again... After so long... I held him again... He was with me...

I never knew that I would miss him so much... I never knew that I needed him this much...

When he let me stand again, he still held me close to him. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. I could see the deprived eyes of him. I knew that he didn't sleep well these last few days just like me...

"I am so-" "I know." I interrupted him. I could see a sense of relief in his eyes when I smiled at him. He sighed out and put his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much, Aurora." He breathed out. I felt my heart jump slightly when he spoke his words out. 

"I love you too." I said as I looked at him. I thought that I loved Julian but that was nothing. The love that Matthew made feel and the love I had for him was indescribable. 

I wasn't sure with Julian but I am with Matthew. I know that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I know that he was my future. Wherever he would go, I would follow.

He was the man of my dreams. The man I wanted to get married to and wanted children from. This is how certain I was to be with him. I knew that I wanted everything that he could give me. His love. I wanted all of him... 

"The job?" Matthew asked and I nodded with a smile.

"I got it." I said with a smile as I looked at him. Matthew laughed and twirled me around. 

"Yes!" He shouted. I laughed and laughed. I missed this... I missed him.

"I have found a place for you." He said as he looked at me. I frowned and surprised looked at him. Already?

"Do you want to move in with me?" He asked and I smiled. I just looked at him. Adored him. I nodded with a smile and before I knew, Matthew's lips were pressed against mine. I put my arms around his neck as I came closer to him.

Our lips were moving against each other and I felt his tongue slightly touching my underlip. I bit his underlip slightly which made him stop kissing me.

"Not here." He breathed out as he looked at me. I laughed softly.

"Let's go." He said as he held my hand.

I would always follow him anywhere. Everywhere... He was my future and I was his... I knew we were... I loved him more than anything and so did he and that's all that mattered. Nothing else did.