Chapter 21

Hello everyone! How is everything? I started a job recently and yeah actually today was my first day (Thursday, 20/02/20) and honestly I am loving it!
_________________________________

MATTHEW'S POV

When I parked the car in front of my house, I looked beside me to finally tell Aurora that we had arrived but when I did look, I saw her head leaning against the door of the car. Her chest was going up and down. She was breathing slowly. She was asleep. I smiled softly and got out of the car.

As I made my way towards her side, I carefully opened the door and made her head lean against my hand. She still managed to be asleep. My eyes traveled to her rosy lips. I couldn't make myself stop being attracted to it. She was so beautiful, even when she was sleeping. She truly was a sleeping beauty. She looked so much at peace.

I picked her up slowly and walked with her inside of my house. I didn't even take of my shoes. I just walked straight ahead towards my room and made Aurora lay down in it. I covered her body with my blanket and left her there so she could finally have some good sleep.

Travelling was always exhausting. I truly cannot imagine a long flight just like hers. I hated flying. Even though I had to do almost on a daily basis for the convention. I don't think anyone really understands how tiring it actually gets.

I walked back to my car and picked up the suitcases Aurora had brought with her. As I finally set it down in the living room, I sat down on the couch and started to check my phone. Confused, I looked at my phone when I saw spam messages of Dominic.

Domdom
bro have you seen the news?

Read

What do you mean?

Sent

I didn't even wait for Dominic to answer me and went straight to my instagram page. My instagram was almost like a newspaper about me. If something would happen that involved me, I only had to look at my tagged pictures.

Sometimes I felt like my fans knew the things before me. It is crazy how dangerous and creepy the internet could be which is one of the main reasons why I don't use it that often.

Before I even could look at my tagged messages, I saw an incoming call coming from Dominic. I didn't hesitate for a second and picked up his call.

"Yo." I heard him say and I just smiled. Typical Dominic.

"Hey." I said as I started looking at everything in the living room. Out of nowhere, they looked more interested than Dominic but I would never tell him this because he would truly kill me for it.

"Have you seen it already?" He asked me and I shrugged but then realise he wouldn't be able to see me. Damn it. Maybe Aurora's tiredness was affecting me too. I sighed.

"No." I said.

"Tell me. What is it?" I asked and I heard Dominic click his tongue from the other side of the line. He sighed.

"It is Esther." I heard him say and I frowned in confusion. What does he mean with that? What is she doing now?

"What?" I asked confused.

"She spoke to one of the magazine's about your relationship with her. She lied a lot mate..." He said softly and to be honest, I don't know if I wanted to know what it was about.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She said that you cheated on her with Aurora." Dominic said and I sighed. I chuckled softly because her story wouldn't make sense at all.

"Why are you happy about this? Have you seen how the internet respond to this?" Dominic asked and this was the first time around in many times that he spoke to me in a serious manner.

"I am not but everyone with brains can tell that me and Esther broke up a year ago. I have been only talking to Aurora now." I said and I heard Dominic sigh again.

"We know that but they don't." Dominic said and now it was my time to sigh. I was annoyed because of her. Why couldn't she just leave me alone? She was the one that broke my heart and now she wouldn't even let me heal or be with someone else.

"I don't have to prove nothing to them." I said a little bit annoyed. I loved my fans but the drama that came sometimes with it. I don't know if I was a fan of that. I was always the person that wanted to stay away from it but somehow they didn't let me too.

"You might want to change your mind. They are not that much after you as they are after Aurora, Matt." Dominic said and that's where my heart sank a little bit.

I didn't want her to get hurt because of all of this. This was my problem with Esther. I should have known better. This was Esther at the end of the day. It was in her nature to cause trouble for the people she 'cared' about.

"What am I suppose to do?" I asked confused. I truly had no idea how to fix any of this and it wasn't my fault too.

"Maybe go live or make a video about it." Dominic said and I sighed again.

"Like they will believe that." I said softly. It was the internet. They loved the drama and they loved to add even more stuff to it. Sometimes I truly wished I had never started acting in the first place...

"It is at least something they can go with." Dominic said and I sighed.

"Matthew?" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned myself around and faced a sleepy Aurora. I gave her a small smile.

"Dominic, I will call you later." I said.

"Wait let me say hi." I heard him say before I hung up. Aurora walked towards me and I gave her a small hug before she came a sat down next to me.

It was still so weird that she was finally here. I don't know if I should tell her... maybe I shouldn't.