Chapter Three: Gifts and Serious Talks

I woke up at dawn, my mind crowded with my own thoughts and Lady Galadriel's voice.

"I want you, Cylarixiene, Hyacinthia, and Théodwyn to join the Fellowship on their journey. They need some... feminine influence. And Cylarixiene can listen to their stories of Mithrandir to heal her grief."

I didn't argue. 

* **

I came up next to Aragorn, as he sat silently smoking alone.

"Lady Galadriel is sending Cy, Wyn, Thia, and I with you. She says you need feminine influence, and that your stories of Vithrendir will heal Cy's grief."

"The Lady is wise."

"You're just glad I'll have to put up with being in the same company as the princeling over there."

"He's awake."

"So? What's your point?"

"Nevermind..."

"Why would you need to put up with me?" He sat down next to Aragorn, looking at me intently, I thanked the Valar I was still wearing my mask.

"I have my reasons."

Aragorn gave me another look, "Why do you still have your mask on, Zhy?"

"I feel like it, it's comfortable."

"Why?"

"I don't want to tell you, again."

"Why?"

"You already know!"

"Why won't you tell him?"

I stood up, gave him a murderous look, snarled "He didn't ask!" and stomped off.

I went over to where Cy and Wyn were, and I woke them up.

"The Lady wishes for us to join the Fellowship."

"I'm sorry, Raenzia."

"I'll live. Aragorn might not." I grumbled, Wyn looked at me, scandalized.

"You don't mean that, do you?"

"I guess you'll have to wait and see."

I left them, and went into my house to get Hyacinthia.